• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is the damage increase from 100-120 tactics

• Thread starter LiberatingLuT
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LiberatingLuT

What is the damage increase from 100-120 tactics?
Also, what about the damage increase from 100-120 anatomy? Thanks

E

eolsunder1

based on the calculator

weak weapon like a dagger goes from 25-27 damage (100 tactics/anatomy) to 27-30 damage (120 tactics/120 anatomy). Not a huge difference

strong weapon like ornate axe goes from 45-50 up to 49-54. a little more, but still not huge.

Most people realize that its good to rely on special moves over tactics/anatomy these days. They really nerfed them when weapon special moves started. Using a armor ignore, concussion blow, etc are much more important.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know the difference is less than the library tali with 20% DI... that tali is like going from 20 tactics to 50. But you get a damage bonus for GM tactics.

Anyways, it's round like 14% I think (off the top of my head). But that is of the base damage, so a diamon mace of 14-17 base would be like 2-3 extra damage per hit.

Someone plz correct me if I am wrong.

S

Stiltzkin

I am not 100% sure about these figures, but they are the ones i work out from, and they seem to be "pretty" accurate.
For every 10% Tactics - 7.5% DI. With and extra 7.5% At GM
For every 10% Anatomy - 6.25% DI. With an extra 6.25% At GM
Hope it helps.

S

sarloth

Based on the chart on stratics, which is still correct as far as I know.

At 100 Tactics you get a 68.75% damage increase.

At 120 Tactics you get a 81.25% damage increase.

81.25% - 68.75% = 12.5%

So the extra 20 points give you +12.5% do your weapons base damage. The advantage over Damage Increase items is pretty simple, you will be able to attain higher damage than anyone who uses items to get this value since tactics bonus does not count towards a cap. This is really good for an archer whose primary goal is damage and does not need to worry about parry and other defense skills that he cannot use.