• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is going on??!!

N

nodgree

I have had a house full of new players ranging in age from 10 (yes 10 years old and running amuck on TSO) to 13 all day today. Isnt there an age limit? We need to go back to entering credit card info to be able to create an account. These kids are terorizing my lot from open to close.

G

if they admit their age and their age is under 13 they will get taken care of if you file an in game report...

Otherwise boot the little mofos...

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

if they admit their age and their age is under 13 they will get taken care of if you file an in game report...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I build walls around them and watch them squirm

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha that sounds like a good idea!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O snap, thats much better.

When you do it next... let me know.. I might come in and hurl insults.

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! I love it :p
That's an amazingly entertaining idea!

P

PB Three

Ok, now I really dislike the fencing them in idea. I started TSO at age 11, and as long as those kids aren't being a pain, let them stay. If they become annoying, boot &amp; if nesseccary, ban them.

Age does not = maturity. Though, younger people are more often a pain, but some older people can be a (different) kind of pain.

King PB Three

G

Agreed. I was insanely mature for my age, and still am. I actually tend to add years to my age (depending on who's asking) just because I don't wanna get treated like I'm mentally ********

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, now I really dislike the fencing them in idea. I started TSO at age 11, and as long as those kids aren't being a pain, let them stay. If they become annoying, boot &amp; if nesseccary, ban them.

Age does not = maturity. Though, younger people are more often a pain, but some older people can be a (different) kind of pain.

King PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING You win

P

PB Three

Huh?? Was that negative or positive?

P.S. Thunder, we're on the same page, then. I had trouble convincing some people over the years that I'm not 25+. Go figure! lol

King PB Three

G

no I was agreeing with you, I started playing at 14-15 and immediately owned top houses... people also could not believe I was actually the age I was

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

King PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read my original post, I said they were terrorizing my lot and my customers. I always give fair warning. I dont like being mean to all newbies. I love the idea of new players. Booting gets old and there is no entertainment value. By fencing, they learn a lesson and in most cases, how to exit w/out the phone

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I

imported_Cherri Bear

<blockquote><hr>

King PB Three

[/ QUOTE ]

You were the exception PB

99% need to be fenced in at age 11

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I like the way you think!