• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what is a thread of ether(donation item)

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where do you obtain these from i see it in my faction collection box but am not familiar with them

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
they are not in game any more.

you use to be able to get them from killing any of the 3 undead ghosties that use to live in mag after it was blown up.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx poo!! wasnt sure about it must have been in fel only i still have bags of threads left... no ether

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think there ever was threads of ether, I think it was their way of saying any of the threads would work.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya,

the threads of ether refers to all the 3 different threads you could have gotten.
(what where they again... fate.... life....cant recall the last one)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you still use the threads to convert Cloaks of Corruption. If so, then the threads might be more valuable for that instead of converting then into faction silver. Who knows, they might be a spring/summer turn in item.