• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What is a good poisoner template

S

smokey420

I am looking to make a poisoner for pvp. What would be a good template to use? I am looking for all ideas both mage and warrior templates

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to make a poisoner for pvp. What would be a good template to use? I am looking for all ideas both mage and warrior templates
I recommend the thieves forum for information on said template. The thieves PvP forum I mean.

Other than that, until they fix the cure potions, e.g. adding a cool down timer of say 15 seconds or something like that, poisoning is a moot point in PvP...as far as devoting at LEAST 80 skill points to have it do ANYTHING.

That said...work the skill up if you haven't done so and then stone it off. Eventually...the problem will get fixed...I hope.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mage:

Magery
Eval
Med
Resist
Necro
Spirit
Poisoning

Use a mage weapon. Evil omen/ poison does level 5 if you are within 2 tiles

Dexer

Wep Skill
Tact
Anat
Heal
Bushido
parry
Poisoning

The sum of your magery and posoning needs to equal 200 (so 120 mage 80 poison). For a dexer just take it to 80.

While everyone does carry cure pots, sometimes they fail vs level 5, and they also disrupt cross heals, so they aren't worthless.

R

RichDC

Mage:

Magery 120
Eval 120
Med 120
Resist
Necro 105(can go higher)
Spirit 120
Poisoning 80

Use a mage weapon. Evil omen/ poison does level 5 if you are within 2 tiles
This is a good template but you cant have both resist and poisoning if you are going to 120skills, you will end up with 55points left over (less if you take necro higher).

With those points you can either choose to invest in SW (40allows pixies and gift of life) or even focus, if you use the crystaline ring and take focus to 50 (take necro to 110) you will have 7Str and an extra 3mr.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a good template but you cant have both resist and poisoning if you are going to 120skills, you will end up with 55points left over (less if you take necro higher).

With those points you can either choose to invest in SW (40allows pixies and gift of life) or even focus, if you use the crystaline ring and take focus to 50 (take necro to 110) you will have 7Str and an extra 3mr.
You can have both resist and poisoning. Just drop med down a bit.