• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What If Sosaria Had Match.com?

D

DPudding

Profile:

PointyEarsPuddin: Single Bluish/Grey Elf Seeks Female Companionship

Height: 3 Mongbats
Weight: 84 Stone
Build: Same as everybody else
Eyes: Chartreuse
Hair: The same color as invulnerability shields

Smoke: Only after a flamestrike, baby!
Politics: Whig
Turn ons: Killing scripters, working spawns and dying, throwing fits at Luna bank.
Turn offs: Lag, imps

About you:

Hey everybody! Never tried this before....but I'm 783...not getting any younger! I'm a sensitive elf with delicate needs. I like someone I can complain to....and someone that always agrees with me.....and....if you have some GM carpentry skills....that'd be great! So...if you like to kill stuff and you can res....shoot me a P.M.!!!

D

Dixie

Profile:

PointyEarsPuddin: Single Bluish/Grey Elf Seeks Feminine Companionship

Turn ons: Killing scripters, working spawns and dying, throwing fits at Luna bank.

About you:

Hey everybody! Never tried this before....but I'm 783...not getting any younger! I'm a sensitive elf with delicate needs. I like someone I can complain to....and someone that always agrees with me.....and....if you have some GM carpentry skills....that'd be great! So...if you like to kill stuff and you can res....shoot me a P.M.!!!
So you're okay with a girly man?

M

Moonwynd

Profile:

PointyEarsPuddin: Single Bluish/Grey Elf Seeks Feminine Companionship

About you:

So you're okay with a girly man?
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: Gotta love it!