• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What I would really like...

G

gramarye

and others may disagree, is the ability to take a skill off a soulstone and store it on some sort of deed. A bit like a commodity deed, I guess. So that I could store the skill off the soulstone and train another skill. Skill training is my favourite part of UO and I train a lot of them just for the fun of it (GM herding, anyone :)) but I don't want a huge great row of soulstones. I guess the skill would have to be put back onto a stone before it could be used and so on. Don't know whether or not this would create some sort of imbalance - it's just something I've often wished I could do.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like your idea, and herding combined with stealth is nice! I got tons of old soul stones from idocs i wish there was a way to use em again or recycle them to make fragments.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely not gonna happen. If this were to be implemented, then everyone would only need on single soulstone. The market for soulstones would be completely destroyed, a vet reward devalued and EA would sell a lot less legacy tokens.

Apart from that, something kinda like it already exists - the one-use soulstone fragments that can be crafted.

G

gramarye

Yes, I'm sure you're right. BTW, how does one craft a soulstone fragment? What skills and what are the ingredients?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need 100 alchemy and glassblowing specialization
the ingredient is the dust of shimmering cristals (3 or 4 I don't remember now)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sure that's never going to happen... thank gods I have a ton of those soulstone frags though.