• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what i think about holiday gifts...

D

Der Rock

pls dev´s, we realy dont need more and more useless crap.
thousends and thousends of useless items, why?

its like in real, we dont like to get every year more and more deco crap.

why not, and i posted this since several years now,so why not:

put random items in the gift boxes, it beginns with 105 scroll to a ilsh arty, doom arty,stat scroll,imbu resource,tokens and so on...

we have realy enough items in game, and those RANDOM gift,that would be a great GIFT

let say we have 300 possible "usefull" items so a 5-7 char acc. each char. get a random gift
that would make 99% of all players HAPPY.

i dont say gife every char. a high end item, random from low end to high end..
this would be 1000 times better
(also you could save dev-time to do more important things)

we realy dont need 100 pots of eggnog ;)

V

Vertigo

i bet, you also like 2D container :)
Sure I do. My suggestion if you don't like 2d container or eggnog, don't claim the ticket. Maybe drop it in Haven or something. Somebody else will enjoy it.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll take your tickets on Catskills, I will never ever have enough icicles!

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off Rock, you're not the only person who plays UO, others must be appeased.

Second, stop being such a damn scrooge, you're an embarressment to UO.

Third, this is an ITEMized game now. Items, as in materialism, as in gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

Now have a Merry Flippin Christmas.

D

Der Rock

pls dev´s, we realy dont need more and more useless crap.
thousends and thousends of useless items, why?

its like in real, we dont like to get every year more and more deco crap.

why not, and i posted this since several years now,so why not:

put random items in the gift boxes, it beginns with 105 scroll to a ilsh arty, doom arty,stat scroll,imbu resource,tokens and so on...

we have realy enough items in game, and those RANDOM gift,that would be a great GIFT

let say we have 300 possible "usefull" items so a 5-7 char acc. each char. get a random gift
that would make 99% of all players HAPPY.

i dont say gife every char. a high end item, random from low end to high end..
this would be 1000 times better
(also you could save dev-time to do more important things)

we realy dont need 100 pots of eggnog ;)

didnt know suggestions belongs to spiels n rants forum muhahahha

:danceb:

doesnt matter i wish you all a holi crap time ;)

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Itemized game are you kidding me? Since Stygian's release EA pretty much ruined any items that had any value to me (I.E. pvp weapons and armor). And I think the only people who care about holiday gifts are the trammies that shouldn't be playing UO anyway...talk about an embarrassment to the game.

D

Der Rock

First off Rock, you're not the only person who plays UO, others must be appeased.

Second, stop being such a damn scrooge, you're an embarressment to UO.

Third, this is an ITEMized game now. Items, as in materialism, as in gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

Now have a Merry Flippin Christmas.
a scrooge? why i am a scrooge?

dont get it,sry........

i am a scrooge because i ask for a gift that are realy a GIFT and not some crap in bulks?

what is the sence of a gift if 90% of them will end in the trashbarrel or leave on ground for decay ? :lol:

but if you are one of those pumpkin collectors, then maybe i see where you come from ;)

L

Lil' Lucien

And I think the only people who care about holiday gifts are the trammies that shouldn't be playing UO anyway...talk about an embarrassment to the game.
If they didn't implement Trammel, UO would have died a long time ago. I know it and you know it. You don't have to keep the gifts. They are just a small part of the Ultima universe.

K

Kiminality

Itemized game are you kidding me? Since Stygian's release EA pretty much ruined any items that had any value to me (I.E. pvp weapons and armor). And I think the only people who care about holiday gifts are the trammies that shouldn't be playing UO anyway...talk about an embarrassment to the game.
There are no words to define how much of an idiot you are.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, the true idiots are the ones who play a game that has the best PvP system to ever be created in a game, but instead choose to sit in trammel and kill monsters. And your calling me an idiot? I've never heard of someone liking UO more after the implementation of trammel. Shouldn't you be killing slasher of veils anyway? Stop wasting your time posting you might get a shiny artifact.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what i think about holiday gifts...
Stop right there, I don't think anyone cares what you think...

The gifts were made for ALL players, not just you. You do no represent all players. Not even half of them...

L

Lord Urza

Well I loved the new xmas items, the new arts awesome, the "angel boxxes" as iv come to call them are very pretty.
Go figure someone wants doom arties for xmas, instead of themed xmas related stuff ::shrugs::

"And I think the only people who care about holiday gifts are the trammies that shouldn't be playing UO anyway...talk about an embarrassment to the game."

No its elitist attitudes like this that are an embarrassment to our community

D

Der Rock

Stop right there, I don't think anyone cares what you think...

The gifts were made for ALL players, not just you. You do no represent all players. Not even half of them...
:lol:

stratics member since 2004, if it would be possible go back and read my posts, and then see wich suggestions today are in uo

and many times i was right with my anticipations and ideas

D

Der Rock

No, the true idiots are the ones who play a game that has the best PvP system to ever be created in a game, but instead choose to sit in trammel and kill monsters. And your calling me an idiot? I've never heard of someone liking UO more after the implementation of trammel. Shouldn't you be killing slasher of veils anyway? Stop wasting your time posting you might get a shiny artifact.

jesus, how could we miss this? :lol:

and therefore lonly fellies and siege hider asking and begging every couple of weeks here for new carrots in fel/siege to bring more "pvp" interested player to them :lol:

and(related to cal´s interview) most japanese player are in YOUR words idiots, because they dont like pvp at all?

dude, make a fist and punch it in your face, again and again and again......:gee:

S

Stupid Miner

Don't think that your standard of "useful" is the only one or more correct than others.

D

Der Rock

Don't think that your standard of "useful" is the only one or more correct than others.
i never sayd this ;)

b.t.w. i also like the deco art this year, i only say we dont need them in bulks,and those deco items are no real gifts. ;)