• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What has your guild been up to lately?

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
A

Amathist of PoC

I just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's guilds have been up to.

In the last couple of months PoC have done numerous doom runs, peerless and spring cleaning collection.

We have rebuilt our arena to include an archery range, and arranged our guild rune library to look oh so pretty. We have also been searching for a good location to put an auction house.

The archery range although now it has four targets.

We have had a mock up wedding just for a laugh, we hosted a banner competition to see which creative pirate could come up with a new banner for our site.

The Mock Wedding between vanguard and sweetie.

The winning banner

We also hosted a decorating competition to see who could do the best pirate themed room. And when not doing all that we have just been having fun and helping friends gather up points for the spring clean before it ends.

And up and coming we have the PoC Big Fish Oceania Carnival and other events still in the works, our event leaders have been busy.

So thats all about PoC tell us about your guild what are you doing with your section of Oceania?

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

LOL Sneaky, I just about chocked on my food when I read that HEHE

accually I dont know why I thought it was funny but it was =P

As for TBD were just chillin and they are getting geared up to harvest me some seeds ! Ya I love my guild TEE HEE... * polishes the whip*

free is not three

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSO the greatest guild of all time has been:

- Owning OMG house hiders/gate newbies who have larger numbers.

- Crashing spawns

- Mocking stay at home dad and toilet plunger 'free' times over.

- Lastly disrupting trammer events, griefing PoC and making amathist rage. Pity she's such a whiny tram she calls gms instead of being a 'pirate' and killing us.

I am confused to why you guys claim to be pirates, when you are all so falsely polite to anyone, refuse to battle, would rather grow plants or decoate than murder, refuse to plunder, have no treasure and are such whiny trams who hate any risk or challenge....

Your event was run so poorly, and was so un-interesting that less than 10 people showed and it was even announced on FoF. Doesn't this indicate how boring and tedious your event activities were? How about be creative for once and make a pvp fortress or something that people can fight in, atleast this way the event would be exciting and challenging....

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSO the greatest guild of all time has been:

- Owning OMG house hiders/gate newbies who have larger numbers.

- Crashing spawns

- Mocking stay at home dad and toilet plunger 'free' times over.

- Lastly disrupting trammer events, griefing PoC and making amathist rage. Pity she's such a whiny tram she calls gms instead of being a 'pirate' and killing us.

I am confused to why you guys claim to be pirates, when you are all so falsely polite to anyone, refuse to battle, would rather grow plants or decoate than murder, refuse to plunder, have no treasure and are such whiny trams who hate any risk or challenge....

Your event was run so poorly, and was so un-interesting that less than 10 people showed and it was even announced on FoF. Doesn't this indicate how boring and tedious your event activities were? How about be creative for once and make a pvp fortress or something that people can fight in, atleast this way the event would be exciting and challenging....

Is this your official invite for us to go back to posting in your pvp thred?

A

Amathist of PoC

He is just upset he got owned by the GMS its the only way he can take his rage out...let him carry on cause honestly I could care less it takes me 2 second to write up a page to the gms and then I just carry on with what I am doing.

Its just sad that pvp is so boring that all they can do for fun is to try and be "trammie try hards" fact is they will never be as cool as us *grins*.

But I really did want to know what other guilds where up to.......RED, KOV, TOV, EOB, OMG any of them really I am always interested in what is going on around the shard and it would be awesome if more guilds did shard events or even special invite events where they invited other guilds along for the day. any way have a great day all I am.

A

anne bonny

Even with all the poor childish attempts to destroy others fun, because obviously lacking in makeing their own. The gm's did awesome job and the event still went on.Must have been doing something wrong or the gm's would not have intervened.tsk tsk

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apart from my spouts of banksitting, ive been working on my first ever mule char. I started with tailoring, and now im working on mining/blacksmithing. id never felt the incentive to make a mule char, and to be honest im just getting frustrated with it. I mine out of a particular spot in fel every time and work my way along a stretch of mountain.
I havnt had a single 'round' of mining down the mountain without coming across a script bot minor. Its quite depressing realy. Ive always had wavering opinions on 3rd party programs. I think training a skill is one thing, but script mining, gold farming (trogs) etc is quite something different.

But yes, RED hasnt been up to anything realy at all. Its just a hollow shell of what it once was.

A

Amathist of PoC

I just thought I would share these screenies of our decorating comp entries - they had to create a pirate themed room or house.

Calios's bar

Opella's Ship

Queen Aglarana's Pirate Island hide away

Wenches Bar full of pirates and skull roof

The voted winner was Queen Agalarana and the Captains choice went to Calios - just some of the fun we have been having lately.

F

Fink

I quite like that hideaway one. I bet it looks great animated in KR.

One of the few dozen designs my plots went through in those early days of custom housing was a beach scene.. was the reverse of that one (northern shore) but it only had a little woven lifeguard tower and surf, nothing so elaborate or well done.

T

Teeshy

Oh nice job guys =)

I stumbled upon Queenie's a few (dunno how many) days back when I was checking old runes for vendor shops - was very nice =)

A

Amathist of PoC

I quite like that hideaway one. I bet it looks great animated in KR.

One of the few dozen designs my plots went through in those early days of custom housing was a beach scene.. was the reverse of that one (northern shore) but it only had a little woven lifeguard tower and surf, nothing so elaborate or well done.
It does look great animated and she went to so much little detail it really is worth seeing close up...I wil try and get co-ordinates.

S

Septimus

Apart from my spouts of banksitting, ive been working on my first ever mule char. I started with tailoring, and now im working on mining/blacksmithing. id never felt the incentive to make a mule char, and to be honest im just getting frustrated with it. I mine out of a particular spot in fel every time and work my way along a stretch of mountain.
I havnt had a single 'round' of mining down the mountain without coming across a script bot minor. Its quite depressing realy. Ive always had wavering opinions on 3rd party programs. I think training a skill is one thing, but script mining, gold farming (trogs) etc is quite something different.

But yes, RED hasnt been up to anything realy at all. Its just a hollow shell of what it once was.
Follow the road south out of luna all the way to the bottom and you hit 3 masssive caves leading into each other. I usually just mine the first one and go round in a circle near the edges, its big enough that usually by the time you get back to where you started its reseeded so you just go again and again until you get mind numbingly bored or rsi in your wrist, then find me in game and Ill give ya some iron ignots to train up that blacky :p

S

Septimus

Dont really know what anyone has been up to either. Been away for work for the last 3 weeks, got home yesterday. Only thing that has surprised me thus far the pvp thread hasnt been locked or restarted yet... Maybe I should go post something offensive and take away all that hard work and such creative banter, well lack there of :p

J

JadoX

1) Owning OMG house hiders - (Much prefer the Yew MG)

2) Couple of despise runs & harrowers

3) Oh there was this one thing that we had planned which involved using a chracter which has infiltrated the trammies to kill 5 PoC at the bank but that didn't go as planned.

A

Amathist of PoC

We are now just getting ready for our seed auction - we will be auctioning off boxes of 100 seeds - some named by monster and other just mixed as we did not know the names of the monsters that gave what plants before the event started. So keep your eye out for the PoC seed auction there will be boxes of 100 fragrant seeds, 100 peculiar seeds mixed and by monster type.

The guild has also done lots of doom (they are a tad obsessed with the rooms I think) a few peerless and a few fel spawns...all in all things are as usual in poc still having fun and entertaining ourselves with different events.

E

Ericge99

Oh, just killing one of your guildies, mmmmm , he even moved his house from FEL! :loser:
and that was to a lowly MDK stealther. Now that's funny!

A

Amathist of PoC

Oh, just killing one of your guildies, mmmmm , he even moved his house from FEL! :loser:
and that was to a lowly MDK stealther. Now that's funny!
lol it can't of affected or upset who ever your talkin about cause I have heard nothing about it until now.......and sorry but poc is not a 100% even anything close to like 2% pvp guild so umm good for you its about the equivalent of killing a crafter and it took your whole guild........lol

So I guess I should mention some members of the guild have been moving houses of late as they have gotten castles or plots in zento and around cove. alot are in the throws of decorating myself included.

And today they had a doom bash event from lunch time on wards I didn't get to see what time it ended as I was out with the fam.

B

Bladron

Given that I am probably the last representative of any of my guilds, I'm going to say we've been lurking the forums (ooh, shiny new - to me! but my account seems to have been purged along the way :()

...and now I disappear!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given that I am probably the last representative of any of my guilds, I'm going to say we've been lurking the forums (ooh, shiny new - to me! but my account seems to have been purged along the way :()

...and now I disappear!
I still represent BMG :p but only in spirit now, i lost the tag along the way lol

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you remember Darkhawk or whatever his name was in UO, I'm still chillaxing with him - now we're in WAR. :)
Yea I remember him, he was about the only person in the guild i could nearly kill :) If my computer would run WAR I'd come and have a looksy at it, but my computer is sub-par these days :(

K

Katlene

ditto! i figured blad fell in the same black hole as whiskey bob

B

Bladron

ditto! i figured blad fell in the same black hole as whiskey bob
If by this you mean 'alcoholism' then I am working on it, rest assured. I just have no interest in the mess that UO has become now so I rarely visit here just to see how the core members are still kicking on. Good to see some of you still live :)

D

Dain

^^^^ Hmmph it still lives :p

Hey Baldron - what server you playing War on?

Anloc has a guild of ex oceania players (mainly old VKR) on it.

And Darklands atm has a few current players.

K

Katlene

hehe im sure youd be right :p
you picked it all up pretty quick the first time around!!

ps did you get my sms for your bday?