• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What Happened to the Moongate by Britain Bank?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I swear that Mark did not steal it.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hand it over Nine-Fingers or your new nickname is gonna be Eight-Fingers.

T

Tazar

Looks like not enough people were loyal to Britain. *sighs*

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See witch I told you I didn't take it. Of course if I did....

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All joking aside, *glares at Nine-Fingers* - where is the moongate, why is it gone and when are we getting it back?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All joking aside, *glares at Nine-Fingers* - where is the moongate, why is it gone and when are we getting it back?
I told you I didn't take it but I will get you a used one at a reasonable price if my demands are met! (OOC I have no idea where it went.)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
According to information I heard in-game, the moongate was moved behind the Town Guard Building and it is non-functioning.

WildStar

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're not getting your finger back. Time to move on Brigand.
I have my finger nicely reattached thank you. I was talking about gold and valuable objects. Prehaps a nice title or something.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Good to hear you have your finger(s) back.
Thank you. If you ever lose a limb I would be happy to reattach it the same way.
*Legal Disclaimer the Brigand Discount Healer's Hut not responsible for pain and suffering or skin discoloration of reattached appendages. The name Discount Healer's Hut does not imply that the cost will be discounted in anyway. Thank you for getting your spare parts from the Brigand Discount Corpse Looting Service*

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know... something else vanished that night as well: The Slug.

But I'm sure it's all just coincidence.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want in on the Union that the Moongate repairmen work for - remind me...why isn't this fixed yet?

And while we look for the elusive moongate-fix-it-men, send a search party out for Slug the Town Crier.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone angered Mesanna and she did it as a punishment. I just heard about this, and I notice the first post was May. The question hasn't been answered yet, no word from EA?

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not one peep from anyone.. including the powers that be that could supposedly fix it. To play devil's advocate it was even asked if this was a plot twist or a bug.. and still no word.. So yeah.. it's amazing what the silence says. For now that gate sits in town.. unusable and pushed way back .. by the guards. (at least at last check)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone angered Mesanna and she did it as a punishment. I just heard about this, and I notice the first post was May. The question hasn't been answered yet, no word from EA?
Seems someone upstairs is watching. Power was just restored.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Incredible, indeed. Now, send the search party out for the missing town crier, Slug.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup.

The Slug(ette) was a customized town crier placed in honor of one of Baja's more famous players sometime around EM Seppo's departure. Disappeared that night, along with everything else.

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods vehemently* That's the thing... She's the one person I know with more manly sacs of fortitude than I have! Thank goddess for manly sacs of fortitude.

Actually, Mags and Warder are in that list too. The ones with manly sacs of fortitude that is..

Okay.. I've reached my rambling quota for this thread.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're CUSTOMERS. Just makes EA look bad. After they canned what.. nearly all the other GMs? I'm not even sure if there are any other than Mesanna, these days. I'd be worried about losing my job if it was me that did that.

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*nods vehemently* That's the thing... She's the one person I know with more manly sacs of fortitude than I have! Thank goddess for manly sacs of fortitude.

Actually, Mags and Warder are in that list too. The ones with manly sacs of fortitude that is..

As a Zombie I must take offense at what is being referred to here ... ok maybe not offended, more jealousy. You know, being a zombie, things decay? *shouts out* Hey anyone got a (small) leather satchel a coupla marbles and some sewing equipment? Never mind ... *quits while I'm behind*