• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What happened to Arwen RivenMyst?

King-Ximana

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was just wondering the same thing about her and you! I still check these forums once ever couple months

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not seen her or any of her alts in quite some time. I had heard rumors of some of her houses falling too. So she may have taken an involuntary break or something. Come back and cause trouble in the lands all of you!

tycinbry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been thinking of playing again since i got the time now. Would like to see everyone again. This is WildBill of MHC

King-Ximana

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yep I Know, I have a reccuring character named Wild Bill Tycolby in my DnD campaign I am running right now named for you :p
This is King Ximana of Heros of Honor
I dont play anymore and I dont think I ever will, but I miss you guys

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not seen Arwen in many months. Usually our alliance chat is empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should come back Wild Bill. At a minimum there are the Friday night hunts and the Saturday night EM events where much chaos and mayhem are found.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IIRC, Arwen was having health issues of a potentially life-threatening nature, though I promised not to go into specifics publicly. Even as I was fighting to get my health problems under control, I was worried about her, but with no way outside game to talk to her.

King-Ximana

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well thats sad to hear, wish I could play with you guys still i miss the old days of Heros of Honor sometimes :)

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(. I am very sorry to hear about my dear friend Arwen health issues. Prayers for her!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are any of y'all still playing?
I still play, but just a few hours a week because I get bored easily without someone to talk to in game. Heck, I was so busy with my birthday this past week I forgot to come into stratics until now.

Wish you'd come back. I miss you all. IT would give me more reason to leave facebook for LA.

I wish there was some way to reconfigure what's left of the alliance easily.