• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What guild on Cats helps new players get started?

B

Bill420

I have alot of armor that could probably help some new players suits out, if anyone knows a good guild to give the armor to that will go to new players please let me know. Icq 168257120

G

I would recommend getting intouch with the SCB ....Senior Citizens of Britiania

They will make sure it gets in the right hands...Look for Duncan...Ally ..Barefoot Princess..etc

TW

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a new member of SCB, I'd be happy to give you a hand at getting yourself going. I can also put you in touch with some of my fellow guild members, They're all great people. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll shoot you an ICQ when I get home in a couple hours (around 2 EST), and see if there's anything I can do for you.