• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What goes around...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... come around...

Well, my fibbing finally caught up with me in a PAINFUL way...

Last night, I bought 105 Val hammers, don't ask me how much cause you would puke... I spend everything I had and even traded a 10 yr empty account...

The hammers were probably dupped, but that is not my problem... I usually buy 5-10 at a time, and burn the INSTANTLY!

There is no way I could have burned that many...

So I get ready for bed... Set them on the ground I thought I locked them down... ****!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is quite humorous. Not because it happened to you, but simply just because it happened.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is quite humorous. Not because it happened to you, but simply just because it happened.
Yeah, I was steamed, but then I just figured UO Karma caught up to me... Still REALLY REALLY bummed. Been grinding Imbuing all day just thinking about hoe broke I was LOL.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the stupid little ******* is probably lying for more attention anyways.

yeah... i'm putting my stock into that one.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

... come around...

Well, my fibbing finally caught up with me in a PAINFUL way...

Last night, I bought 105 Val hammers, don't ask me how much cause you would puke... I spend everything I had and even traded a 10 yr empty account...

The hammers were probably dupped, but that is not my problem... I usually buy 5-10 at a time, and burn the INSTANTLY!

There is no way I could have burned that many...

So I get ready for bed... Set them on the ground I thought I locked them down... ****!
this reminds me of the time tesla pretended t o be someone else on the fl board and faked his own death...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actually, i happen to know as a fact there was about 200 val hammers transfered to pac about 3 days ago. im not going to say its for sure, but it is very possable that he isnt lying this time.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, i happen to know as a fact there was about 200 val hammers transfered to pac about 3 days ago. im not going to say its for sure, but it is very possable that he isnt lying this time.
I ASSURE you and everyone else, I am not fibbing this ti,e.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ASSURE you and everyone else, I am not fibbing this ti,e.
And I am not really telling everyone so they can choose to believe me or not. Just so you guys know *******s and jerks like me don't get away with it forever.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's one thing to have people hate you, but it's ten times worse when people think you are a liar... and a hundred times worse when you admit it and they know you're a liar.

why can't people just be honest??? it would make everyones lives better tenfold.

B

Balian of Asgard

it's one thing to have people hate you, but it's ten times worse when people think you are a liar... and a hundred times worse when you admit it and they know you're a liar.

why can't people just be honest??? it would make everyones lives better tenfold.
its a sickness in the mind. To manipulate peoples compassion, some of the folks here were glad to see a frakking idiot get kharmatized while others were sorry for him. Its these latter people that dont deserve what the forum ****** is doing to make himself happy. But some have converted to haters, which is what village idiot is trying to accomplish.

So soon, hopefully even the diehard nice people will give up on the little virtual lonely kid who cried wolf.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another great quote....

The only thing I got in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for nobody.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dukes been on stratics longer then dirt on the ground, listen to him people.... take the high five.

D

Duke X. Winter

Not that I want to make this thread about me, but thank you for bringing that to my attention. I never really thought about it until now. Seven years...wow. Oh, and just so I don't completely derail the thread...ah....sucks that you lost your hammers erm...who was this post about...Oh yeah! Sucks that you lost your hammers Telsa....wait....No, no it doesn't suck! Stop buying things you know could be duped! >:-|

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

But it's not... It's a forum full of people I will more then likely never meet. Rand and I both talk about nerd rage and how we like to have nerds destroy their computers and hate you... He does it on the field, I do it here, we share stories and laugh at all of you.
Funny how what I do matters to making people lives better ten fold... I'll remember that.

its a sickness in the mind. To manipulate peoples compassion, some of the folks here were glad to see a frakking idiot get kharmatized while others were sorry for him. Its these latter people that dont deserve what the forum ****** is doing to make himself happy. But some have converted to haters, which is what village idiot is trying to accomplish.

So soon, hopefully even the diehard nice people will give up on the little virtual lonely kid who cried wolf.
Who are you again?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, I have told you guys time and time again how to stop making me a jerk... But you guys are so swallowed in your own self humiliation that you can seem to part with being obsessed with hatred. And that is not my problem. You guys want me to stop being an ass, take after Sargon, and start first... It's not my fight to win or lose.

S

SUPRsalad

Seriously, I have told you guys time and time again how to stop making me a jerk... But you guys are so swallowed in your own self humiliation that you can seem to part with being obsessed with hatred. And that is not my problem. You guys want me to stop being an ass, take after Sargon, and start first... It's not my fight to win or lose.
your choice of vocabulary is weak..

you need a thesaurus..

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that I want to make this thread about me, but thank you for bringing that to my attention. I never really thought about it until now. Seven years...wow. Oh, and just so I don't completely derail the thread...ah....sucks that you lost your hammers erm...who was this post about...Oh yeah! Sucks that you lost your hammers Telsa....wait....No, no it doesn't suck! Stop buying things you know could be duped! >:-|
dukey wookie > tesla

D

Duke X. Winter

Tesla, believe me when I say that this is NOT actually an insult against you...but you could NEVER hope to be even HALF the person Pink is. I don't know many people that I can say I have never had a disagreement with in UO. Most of the time it's because of my holier then thou attitude, but Pink is so beyond that. You couldn't even begin to be on par with him, let alone anywhere close to better then him. And now...back onto ignore you go.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla, believe me when I say that this is NOT actually an insult against you...but you could NEVER hope to be even HALF the person Pink is. I don't know many people that I can say I have never had a disagreement with in UO. Most of the time it's because of my holier then thou attitude, but Pink is so beyond that. You couldn't even begin to be on par with him, let alone anywhere close to better then him. And now...back onto ignore you go.
Ok then. Also... you don't know what I do for people in this game. DO you know how much free **** I give people... To help them out? And I never mention ANY of it (till now) cause I am a nice guy. I have always been the kind of person where if you don't like me, I'll annoy you on purpose JUST to watch the fireworks. Did it to my brothers and sisters, used to tease dogs growing up. I do it to cops when I get pulled over, I do it to other drivers... BUT it's the people who are nice and sincere that I really do what I can to make them happy.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok then. Also... you don't know what I do for people in this game. DO you know how much free **** I give people... To help them out? And I never mention ANY of it (till now) cause I am a nice guy. I have always been the kind of person where if you don't like me, I'll annoy you on purpose JUST to watch the fireworks. Did it to my brothers and sisters, used to tease dogs growing up. I do it to cops when I get pulled over, I do it to other drivers... BUT it's the people who are nice and sincere that I really do what I can to make them happy.
I really hope you do it to the wrong person, degenerate troll.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ooh let me answer tenki...

because you come here and constantly make an ass out of yourself. everything bad that happens to you here is brought down by only you, not us. it's your actions that determine how people treat you and you've seemed to **** it up with just about everyone here.

we don't hate you just becase your name is tesla, it's the actions associated with that name.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ooh let me answer tenki...

because you come here and constantly make an ass out of yourself. everything bad that happens to you here is brought down by only you, not us. it's your actions that determine how people treat you and you've seemed to **** it up with just about everyone here.

we don't hate you just becase your name is tesla, it's the actions associated with that name.
Ok, I am gonna need for you to ****** your anger.

D

Duke X. Winter

Tesla...it's never about the amount of stuff you give to someone. It's never about the amount of times you help someone. It IS about the attitude you put forth all the time. You know what makes Pink (seem) like a better person then you are?

I know for a FACT there are people on these forums that he dislikes. I also know for a FACT that in a lot of ways he's like you, and he likes to stir the poop. But I also know for a FACT that he DOESN'T stir the poop, because he KNOWS how much of a jerky thing it would be.

Time and time again people have flamed the guilds that he's in. But how many times have you seen him take a personal pot shot at someone? He takes aim at their ACTIONS...he takes aim at their WORDS...but he NEVER takes aim at the PERSON. This is what now, and forever will make Pink > You. Because no matter how FUN it may seem to be to him to **** people off, he doesn't do it. I'm done with you junior, and not because you made me angry, but because you're not worth getting angry over.

DUKE WINTER FTW!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla...it's never about the amount of stuff you give to someone. It's never about the amount of times you help someone. It IS about the attitude you put forth all the time. You know what makes Pink (seem) like a better person then you are?

I know for a FACT there are people on these forums that he dislikes. I also know for a FACT that in a lot of ways he's like you, and he likes to stir the poop. But I also know for a FACT that he DOESN'T stir the poop, because he KNOWS how much of a jerky thing it would be.

Time and time again people have flamed the guilds that he's in. But how many times have you seen him take a personal pot shot at someone? He takes aim at their ACTIONS...he takes aim at their WORDS...but he NEVER takes aim at the PERSON. This is what now, and forever will make Pink < You. Because no matter how FUN it may seem to be to him to **** people off, he doesn't do it. I'm done with you junior, and not because you made me angry, but because you're not worth getting angry over.

TESLA FTW!
I think you should do some research before you get all huffy at me, and pull his "pink" out of your mouth.... I NEVER flame someone first... I ONLY ever recieve warnings cause I just defend myself in a "over the line way"... I never get infractions cause I never start **** with anyone. Do some research before you just on the bandwagon just yet.

And you have no clue HOW I help people. I am not gonna sit here and blow smoke up peoples asses to get them to like me. If you have a bad vision of me, I don't care... I have fun exploiting that. If you like me... Then cool.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you should do some research before you get all huffy at me, and pull his "pink" out of your mouth.... I NEVER flame someone first... I ONLY ever recieve warnings cause I just defend myself in a "over the line way"... I never get infractions cause I never start **** with anyone. Do some research before you just on the bandwagon just yet.

And you have no clue HOW I help people. I am not gonna sit here and blow smoke up peoples asses to get them to like me. If you have a bad vision of me, I don't care... I have fun exploiting that. If you like me... Then cool.
Uhh , I don't think anybody cares what you have to say.

1. It's all false.
2. You're a moron.
3. You're a degenerate-sloth-troll.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhh , I don't think anybody cares what you have to say.

1. It's all false.
2. You're a moron.
3. You're a degenerate-sloth-troll.
Well, YOU care... You respond to everything I say.

And growing up the MAIN reason I am how I am today is because of Degeneration X... I grew up idolizing those guys... So to be a Degenerate is a flattering comment... You'll see a LOT of where I come from with these two... This is Degeneration X... I am VERY impressed and beyond flattered you called me that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln2jQAZiSEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fLPe12xmk

AND a final one that still makes me who I am today, why I push limits... THIS intervew... WARNING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1xZnTpnA04

S

SUPRsalad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH these things are so f'ing hilarious. I litterlly pee a little after every, staccato, annunciation.