• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What game is everyone going to now

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigcuban

Now that EA Land is closing what is the next game everyone is going too? I know through the past years most people who have left EA Land for another game that is chatty have gone to SL but wanted to make sure where the majority are probably going to end up going now that EA Land is completely done with.

I

imported_Founder

I'm going to riot in EAL tonight and streak naked through the crafted sprinklers.

I

imported_MollyG

I've only been playing since Jan, and this is my first on-line game. I've been weary about gaming all along, but up until now this has been an interesting ride. I'm always open to the option of 'the next great thing' and will watch closely to see where the tides take us.

Status
Not open for further replies.