• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What does it take to get your account cancelled?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Mesanna I have been trying for almost 2 weeks now to get my account cancelled. I did the survey and thought my account was closed only to see my CC charged again for another month. I sold my house have put everything I own in the bank or on beetles.
Could my account please be closed until I am ready to play again?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you removed the card from account management?

Q. How do I change my Credit Card information?

A. You can remove and update your billing information with the following steps!
1) Log into the Account Management page at Bioware Mythic | Account Management with your EA Account email and EA Account password.
2) Locate the account you would like to update the Card information for.
3) Select the “Subscribe” button.
4) Select the billing renewal you would like to use.
5) When you get to the page asking for your payment method, instead of adding a new card, select the “Manage Accounts” option in the top right corner of the page. ( This will load a new page, with your current CC information. )
6) Find the Card you wish to update, and select the “Edit” button, you can change the expiration dates and CSV numbers here.
7) If you have a brand new card, and wish to remove your old information, you can use the “X” button instead of “Edit”. This will remove the current information, and you can add a new card using the “Add a Card” button.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Have you removed the card from account management?

Q. How do I change my Credit Card information?

A. You can remove and update your billing information with the following steps!
1) Log into the Account Management page at Bioware Mythic | Account Management with your EA Account email and EA Account password.
2) Locate the account you would like to update the Card information for.
3) Select the “Subscribe” button.
4) Select the billing renewal you would like to use.
5) When you get to the page asking for your payment method, instead of adding a new card, select the “Manage Accounts” option in the top right corner of the page. ( This will load a new page, with your current CC information. )
6) Find the Card you wish to update, and select the “Edit” button, you can change the expiration dates and CSV numbers here.
7) If you have a brand new card, and wish to remove your old information, you can use the “X” button instead of “Edit”. This will remove the current information, and you can add a new card using the “Add a Card” button.

I had not done this previously. But thanks to you I just did it now. There are no longer any credit cards associated with my accounts. When I check the last account I had active it still says active and a date 08/17/16. I am guessing now when the account hits that date it will just show closed. Thank you for showing me what support had not bothered to tell me since I began e mailing them.

Enziet

Journeyman
Your account will stay active and playable until the time you paid for is up. So if you just paid in 30 days it should go into a frozen status. Until a time when you feel like playing again, then just add the new CC info and you should be able to pickup right where you left off.

From the title on this posting I though you were trying to get banned lol.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Mesanna I have been trying for almost 2 weeks now to get my account cancelled. I did the survey and thought my account was closed only to see my CC charged again for another month. I sold my house have put everything I own in the bank or on beetles.
Could my account please be closed until I am ready to play again?
Good luck. We hope you'll be back.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Haha... @Enziet I thought the same thing. I was very interested to see the answer to "How can I get my Account Banned" Lol