• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) What does Baja listen to?

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simple Question.

What music do you listen to? It can be your favorite tune at the moment or what you listen to while playing UO.

(If you want to get creative you can mention your characters theme songs.)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I listen to the dying groans of my guildmates on Ventrilo. I don't usually listen to music while playing UO.

On those rare occasions when I'm listening to music while playing, it's usually Jazz, Big Band, or Alt Rock. The music I'm listening to doesn't have anything to do with what I'm doing in game.

CryptisRavenous

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't listen to music when I'm in Fel, so I can hear people coming towards me, lol.

If I do listen to music while playing UO, it's usually death metal. Here lately it's been this tune (Link below) and various other tunes by Decapitated.

"Mother War" by Decapitated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyS8xCgIVg

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blantant plug* I listen to the new GameXbar Media Player in the UltimaXbar.

:gee:

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Sad to say I don't know what either of those are :)> [

I usually have TV sound on and UO music and sounds other than footsteps off. When I do want music in my background I launch my playlist and set one of my lists to shuffle play.

Lord Elladan of Trinsic/Baja

*blantant plug* I listen to the new GameXbar Media Player in the UltimaXbar.

:gee:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give the UltimaXbar a try sometime Elladan, you make like it. GameXbar is my company, UltimaXbar is one of the services.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Old Friend,

But if it is a download, I trust almost no downloads.

It's only paranoia until they catch you!

S

Slugs hate Mongbats

Mama Faith singing "I'm a little tea pot" in Vent ... just shoot me :stretcher: Nah just kidding. Actually being summer alot of Bob Marley, Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffett etc ...

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend