• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What do you want?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Recently I was having a discussion with a friend about event items that double as other items. I'm sure there are several others but the ones that stand out in my mind are:

Mesanna Cream Pie
Flamestrike
Snowball
Sextant

What existing abilities would you like to see an event item paired with?

I'd like to see a house placement or deco tool.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think an effect like when you walk over a bed of nails for a clickable item would be cool. Just walking along downtown Luna spurting blood all over the place. Maybe make a item like a mouse trap with that effect? lol ideas just keep jumping in my head, howabout same effect with the item "A Crate With A Hole Large Enough To Fit Your Finger In"

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see things with sound componants added maybe even coupled with flamestrikes, lightning strikes, small explosions ect. The radiant explosions would be cool but would advise it be for locked down items.