• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you think chivalry needs right now?

K

Kiljaedon

Make it where if you have over 40% in Chiv all necromancy spells fizzle. Would help a bit with crazy people running Chiv and Necromancy which is asinine in a rpg game.

N

northwoodschopper

Consecrate Armor:
mana: 20
tithing: 20
skill: 65/115
duration: same as consecrate weapon, 2-11 seconds

caps maxmimum health loss per attack to 26 damage during duration & blocks mortal wound

Consecrate Shield:
mana: 15
tithing: 15
skill: 45/95
duration: same as consecrate weapon, 2-11 seconds

increases shield parrying by 50% for duration.

L

Luke Carjacker

Make it so there is more reason to have higher levels of chivalry. A lot of popular templates (sampire, ABC archer and all varieties of warriors, archers, even tamers for close wounds) call for 50-80 chivalry. It's a great support skill, depending on the level, for close wounds, remove curse, sacred journey, extra damage through enemy of one or consecrate weapon. But, other than role play, you don't see a lot of people shooting for 110-120 chivalry. Personally, role play is not my cup of tea, but I know a lot of people that would like to call themselves paladins. It would be nice to give them some reason to take it up as a main skill.

C

Connor_Graham

Make it so there is more reason to have higher levels of chivalry. A lot of popular templates (sampire, ABC archer and all varieties of warriors, archers, even tamers for close wounds) call for 50-80 chivalry. l.
Those are all PvM templates. I know of quite a few PvP'rs that spam Holy Light and have 120 Chiv & 4/6 casting for this purpose.

G

gjohnson5

Some massive bumps on this thread.
Personally I wish Enemy of One would disappear (along with the multiple slayer bugs)