• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you guys consider the most effective or most fun template for pvp?

DieHardUO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What do you guys consider the most effective killing machine template for pvp? dexxer template you know :) Ive alwasys ran a bushido parry dexxer and its worked well but ive noticed different styles working better like the deathstriker but ik theres some others.. Any suggestions or comments? Debate is welcome

If you reply please prove your template and the weapons you use.

Also if your veiwing i got a topic in the Tech forum if anyone wants to check it out

Specialshoes

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really a pvp template but the most fun template I use is

120 Swords
120 Chiv
100 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
90 Spellweaving

3/fast cast, 193 stamina, 65 mana, 40 lmc 13 mana regen on the armour and i think 11 hpr.

That last pvp fight I was in went round and round until I popped out my fairys and the guy took off.

Mr. Sister

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My favorite template for pvp is 120 ninja, 120 fencing/macefighting, 120 anatomy and tactics, 120 magic resist, 100 poisoning, and 20 focus.
My template is set for being always in animal form wolf from ninjitsu. You get +15 hit chance from it and +20 hit points. I have 135 str and 135 dex and 10 int. With agaility and str pot , i have 150 str and dex. +25 hp on suit and wolf form hp bonus i have 170 hit points. A few years ago this template was alot stronger (befor imbuing) i used to have like 215 hp and was literally unkillable. But its still a viable template now and i believe i am the only person on atlantic that uses this template. With gm poisoning and a one handed weapon you can throw poison dart and ninja stars for longer distance. Pots is my only way to heal so i have +50 pots from jewlery. +100 damage on the suit also.
Its not the best template to fight dexxors with mana , but with 1.25 swing speed on my weapon mages , even the good ones , alot of times have a problem with me . Plus a mana dump and mystic attacks wont kill me and will just get me low. With hp regen for when im running. Not to mention if i get dismounted , i will just wait a few seconds and turn back to wolf form.
I really enjoy being the only player on atlantic with this template. But people need to know the effectiveness of this template.

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i will tell you my temp as i just killed mrsister at yew gate on my stealther (pillow pants)

120 fencing
100 stealth (+20 shadow dancers)
120 ninja
100 nox
100 tac
100 hiding
80 focus
i have no healing other then pots and dog form
with pots im
117 hp
155 stam
111 mana
1v1 i can win mages and fighters its just when others join the fight i die fast

DS+NOX+AI+DS is a winner but most of the time i cannot keep up with most on horseback as they seem to be faster then me