• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do you get a Republican Bush loving Mother for her Birthday?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
She is just going to LOVE IT when
she opens it!!!!!

(Yes I'm just as evil in RL as in Game)

N

Nastia Cross

Oh you poor evil sick twisted dear! LOL... I should get that for my dad for Father's Day.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember my *child* we ye parents' possess the will, to will whatever we may wish to will thee all in our wills........so be very careful what ye get us for our birthdays........... We may get the last laugh upon thee..upon our way OUT !

Muhahaha ! :D

A

Atlantian

No swastika there. Why do you back a party that wants to make sure you are doing everything to support the rich? What have the rich done for you? Your lipstick is caking up on the rich peoples hind pockets.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why support a party who wants to take your money and give it to someone else without you having a say in where it goes?

H

HiroProtagonist

Both U.S. political parties are marching us inexorably towards facism. It is just that one is goosestepping exponentially faster led by this "O" and his cult following. And in answer to your query, I don't 'support' the Republican party. I do support the right of every citizen to the fruit of his own labor. When I am stuck working over half the year to pay taxes, how is it different than the fiefdoms of the dark ages where serfs' worked the majority of the year to support the royalty. Just because the new royalty is a coalition of the exceptionally wealthy and a large block of voters voting themselves more handouts, does not mean the effect isn't the same.

Fresley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No swastika there. Why do you back a party that wants to make sure you are doing everything to support the rich? What have the rich done for you? Your lipstick is caking up on the rich peoples hind pockets.
A rich man with drive and ambition owns the company that I work for. He is in his office 12 hours a day. Rich people are normally that way for a reason. He employs myself and about 300 others.

I probably wont ever have as much monetary wealth as he does, but I don't fault him for that. It is through my employment contract with him that I am able to balance my financial needs with other the commitments in my life, primarily, those of a husband and a father. I get to do all of this by working hard for an honest wage from an honest hard working man.