• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] What Do You Craft and Sell Regularly?

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I'm getting back in the game, trying to make suits and weapons for my characters, and burning through runic at a very high rate. It led me to question, why am I smelting down all these things, surely there's some saleable.

So what do you sell regularly on your vendor that is crafted by you?

I was thinking 100% energy weapons clean reforged. Armor pieces that have resist distribution in the right spots.

Obviously suits sell well, but we all have alot of extras in making a complete fit. What extras do you keep for sale to recoup costs and keep going?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to enjoy making armour myself but since the new loot publish the stuff you can craft is way under par with some of the amazing parts you can find as loot. Also the fact that when using runic kits its still pretty dam random to get nice matching mods.

I still craft all my weapons though. 100 HML or 100 HLL etc. 100% elemental damage weapons, 40ssi comp bows and 150 luck items.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I agree with DJAd more or less entirely. Most "failed" reforgings are worth more unraveled back into residue/essence. Few people will be interested in paying good money a broadsword with 80% HML / 10% hit fatigue for instance.

100% reforged leech weapons and 100% elemental damage will always be nice sellers. Maybe some "clean" eater pieces that were just not the right eater for you - though I'm not sure why I'd want to wear cold eater for instance - but if you were wanting 15% fire, and got 15% physical... that would probably well.

You could probably make some hay selling "starter" suits. For instance, if you crafted a suit of 150 luck / all 70s piece, that might then sell as the basis for something that someone can then imbue the rest of the way/enhance.

I suspect that the majority of suits getting built these days are people who have "finally" looted a really nice arty or two, and we then rebuilding the rest of their suit around these new central pieces.