• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what do tram castles sell for ??

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure, but if you find out, let me know and I might be able to put something together.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, you have had that castle for years, however I do prefer your one in fel =D.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
which one in fel, i have 2 of them side by side, hehehe

F

Freya/Passion

I paid 50mil just for the spot I have in Fel, So I'd say 100mil if not more, Because its Tram I'd actually say 200mil sounds fairly reasonable but thats just me.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wowsers

i know a fella just sold a keep for a LOT more then that.
and it was a keep.

which im sure you all noted in the first line when i referenced it to being a keep.

but ya it was a keep.

again, im sure you all noted that allready.

ya, im at work today and its slow.

hey, is it socially acceptible to to clean your belly button and sniff your finger afterwards.... or is that still frowned upon?

W

Wendy Risk

I sold a Tram one few months back 300 mil and Im sure could of got more.
Use a broker not one of those crapper ones either.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy crap houses are still expensive.

I rememebr when a Large tower was 30mil and that was a lot of money then! Of Course there was only houses in tram and fel so....

I dont know the answer to that one Poo, but if someone else has the answer I would like to know. It would save a lot of time if the answer was no.

BTW what kind of house are you selling? A 18x18 or a keep? :D

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hes selling his tram castle hunter and big houses like keeps and castles can run a bit. If u really want a max storage custom can walk around and find one pretty easy. Tram/fel is a bit harder, but I know of numerous places in malas to place. They are still easily found though.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a lot of places in Malas the only problem is a tower is the largest house you can place and it is the same storage as a 18x18 or 17x13.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who wants a house in Malas though??? Felluca all the way!

Honestly though. I prefer my custom houses over Keep/Castles. Keeps/castles layouts suck. Only good thing is the storage. Bad side too that is makes me more of a packrat.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who wants a house in Malas though??? Felluca all the way!

Honestly though. I prefer my custom houses over Keep/Castles. Keeps/castles layouts suck. Only good thing is the storage. Bad side too that is makes me more of a packrat.
A few months ago I had a 18x18, and then I logged in one day and it was just gone! Poof, all my stuff from years of playing UO just vanished.

Actualy its better this way. I had so much crap that I didnt need. Now I have nothing. I was a bit of a packrat myself.

I have a small tower on moonglow and it still sits empty. Anything larger for me would just be such a waste of space.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Donate it to the THB, they make it the new LP house. ;)

i allready did my donating to the THB by designing and holding their LP house for several years.

why is there even a need for a LP house now that the anti macro code is gone from game?

you can GM LP off like 2 boxes.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im not sure what your post is saying.... is it agreeing with what i posted or not?
or just saying, rather long windedlly, what i said?

at any rate, like i said i did my piece for the THB allready.

and i agree, there are places in game that need to be preserved for future.
but a lockpicking house i dont think in this day and age of anti macro code being lifted is worth keeping.

but thats just my opinion.
there have been several houses that have fallen over time that could have used a dedication like your showing and would have been far better investments for the shard.

like the old Seer stable outside of Trinsic, just up from the alchy lab.
the mage huts just over from there.
the tower that was in that township.

stuff like that.

again, just my personal opinion on that.