• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What do pirates do when bored??

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amathist of PoC

We plan weddings *laughs* ...some guild members decided to joke on about getting married and acting like an old married couple......so I was bored and stumbled on some candle sticks at Luna (thanks who ever crafted) and decided to host a surprise wedding...well mock wedding.

K

Katlene

i dunno if its just me but what ever you linked to gets redirected to some site in a different language

D

Dain

I save UO for when im bored.

Haha yeah im bored a HELL of a lot :D

K

Katlene

err to what i can understand.
im hard fetched following english most of the time let alone something like that:hahaha:

A

Amathist of PoC

lol it linked a picture with a guy on a dock getting his head chopped off while a crowd looks on.

V

von Beck

I knew that Vanguard was a two-timing weasel! After all this time he's been flirting with Rose he goes and marries Sweetie!

:cursing::mad::eyes::gun::sad2:

A

Amathist of PoC

I knew that Vanguard was a two-timing weasel! After all this time he's been flirting with Rose he goes and marries Sweetie!

:cursing::mad::eyes::gun::sad2:
oooooooooo I see a pirate drama coming on.......perhaps he can be keel hauled, that might satisfy both ladies.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats the opening scene to Ultima 8 if i remember correctly. Loved that game, i used to find houses, kill the residents and pretend they were mine. haha

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

We plan weddings *laughs* ...some guild members decided to joke on about getting married and acting like an old married couple......so I was bored and stumbled on some candle sticks at Luna (thanks who ever crafted) and decided to host a surprise wedding...well mock wedding.

Just noticed that the guy in the middle there looks like he is beingheld against his will.......... typical hehe

S

Sunrise

you know at a wedding its usually the father of the bride who has the pistol? Well my best man who is my brother..who is also a cop was packing his gun.

Before the wedding while I was standing there with him he said Hey ya nervous. I said na..

he then said " you thinking of leaving?" Then pulled his vest enough for me to see. yeap there was his gun.

So aye..When my best man has the pistol...ya know ya in trouble :D

K

Katlene

cant imagine that theres many aussie weddings where the bridal party is packing heat lols. tougher laws here for guns

K

Katlene

Should get around to organising katlenes wedding but the grooms red so it puts a dampner on things *laughs*

K

Katlene

yeah its looking that way for sure. probably have to be a custom house wedding rather then somewhere pretty like that bridge in zento

A

Amathist of PoC

that place is pretty sneaky, you old romantic you hehehe

K

Katlene

Thatd be nice, but something thats rp, in the open, in fel... aint gunna go smoothly.

S

Sunrise

Dang I forgot about that place. On Napa they had an event there where the Ems Released a TON of PINK bunnnies :D I managed to get two before the rest was made into stew. :D

K

Katlene

it was a valentines thing. em's didnt exist when it happened. jeremey showed up and gave us all a bag to do a scav hun first 3 i think back won a prize theres one on the steps at the fox n vixen taven on north corner of luna

K

Katlene

Am i meant to have the slightest clue to what you're on about?

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was a valentines thing. em's didnt exist when it happened. jeremey showed up and gave us all a bag to do a scav hun first 3 i think back won a prize theres one on the steps at the fox n vixen taven on north corner of luna
Got a Valentines rose, naturally I won in less than a minute (which was the best on all shards).

M

MissMelon

Yeah thats a real intelligent comeback when your telling someone that they're weddings off cos your back... :lame:
lol im not gonna sit here and start fights on an internet forum! i was simply having a joke with her.. geeeez jahira grow up! im not doing this.. moving on!

katlene it wasnt ment to hurt your feelings lol was a lil joke.. sorry if it did hun. see ya in eob :) oxo

K

Katlene

lol no feelings hurt i just have absolutly no idea what you were going on about!
Happens with me though, i can sometimes be quite daft :D

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol im not gonna sit here and start fights on an internet forum! i was simply having a joke with her.. geeeez jahira grow up! im not doing this.. moving on!
Person 1 : Your a pancake
Person 2 : Erm, no your a pancake.
Person 1 : No your a pancake, but im better then this, im going to be the bigger person and walk away.

Toodleoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.