• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What did you get from the festival elf?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I turned in 75 smalls and 5 larges and got A Sculpture, Valar turned in 2 bods and got zip ;-)

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned in 23 smithy bods and I also got a Sculpture.
I glows green as well, it can be seen on the roof of my tower north of Umbra. Milky...

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah please put how many bods you turned people and what type, need to see if I will bother with it. I turned in only 4 this time and got zip, but then again I didnt expect to :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I turned in way to many because I wanted it to go to next stage, I won't do that mistake again

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So it's not worth turning in small iron bids and stuff? Probably better to turn in for new bods? I filled a ton of bods while training my skills and didn't turn them in yet is why I ask

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If exp. iron bods it should be but not sure how many. I did let one of my non crafters turn in 12-14 exp. small iron bods, and an other char 10-12 exp. small tailoring bods, non of them dod get a reward.

Think I turned in 3-4 small exp weapon bods on Tina Tink to try to get to stage 3. She did get a reward, but sure not worth the time and resources.

I doubt we will get to stage 2 in next town so unless they fix it so small shard like Siege also have a chance, I don't think, I will try again.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
2 is what Siege did, we did not make the last 3 levels.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so I turned in 40 of the tinest bods and got zip
I seems I need to turn in 3-4 lbods and probably exceptional ones at that

I think the sbod might not be worth it at all (unless 20 exceptional?)

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I turned in 23 small normal iron bods, they were all pieces that don't go into large bods...
Nothing fancy and still got the Sculpture.....Milky...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ok I turned in 23 small normal iron bods, they were all pieces that don't go into large bods...
Nothing fancy and still got the Sculpture.....Milky...
If you bribe them to 20 exp., they will at least give 5 point, but if you have a large bod to use for them, it will give 110-120 point instead of 25 point for 5-6 of them.
Still the point from turning in small exp do count. Turning them in as normal do not matter much.
It will take around 270 20 exp weapon Lbod or 6200 20 exp small bods. That do mean a big diff in needed ingots.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the Jhelom tree is at the highest level now. Everyone who puts any type of BoD in gets something. So a Small BoD should get you a present/reward.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
OK so one bod lets you get a gift. So does giving a single low-end sbod gift equal to a single high end lbod gift? I am guessing best lbod gets ya better.
We will know that when we get the gifts this time. Sure would say any of the gifts are low end.
Some of the bag colors may be more rare.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Try to speak with the thief, maybe you can get a deal with him

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I was expecting thieves to grab items like that. I was hoping it wasn't going to happen but that's what happens. I got a statue thing and a pillow

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Four items that I will drop in the next [GIL] auction along with a couple 2016 tokens that I traded to have spending money here.