• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What did you accomplish last night? =)

onion456

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Accomplish anything important to you last night?

i got GM lumberjacking last night (hooray!), and about 12pts of bowcraft, up to 71 now...

Share your accomplishment, whatever it is! =)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made the lady couple of parts for my 211 stamina archer suit! I can't wait to try it out later.

onion456

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
did the quest in ter mur to get the rugs... love em.

bout 87 bowcraft now, sure slowing down =P found a bloodwood tree. =)

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got 2 of my frenzied osties to bond. my third should bond tonight.

Took my nightmare and 2 osties to train on swoop. With swoop discorded and invulnerability mastery on, my pack took swoop down in about 40 seconds and required little g.heals to the mare.

I'm curious to see what DPS a nightmare/3 frenzied combo will do compared to a G. Dragon. I'm also gonna test a mare/rune beetle combo and a mare/white wyrm combo.

Also curious about 2 raptors and a frenzied.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what's the best pvp pet tamer combo? best to sick on someone hide and wait. yes is weak and lame. just curious

onion456

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
cool, leira! i didnt play much last night, but what little i did play, i played my tamer. im just learning the ropes, working on vet which is lagging behind. found some good taming spots tho. right now ice island is pretty ideal.