• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) What city, if any do you declare loyalty for?

What city, if any do you declare loyalty for?

• Britain

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Jhelom

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Magincia

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Minoc

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Moonglow

• Skara Brae

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Trinsic

• Vesper

• Yew

• None, but I could be recruited...

• None and I am not interested at this time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I know some cities are not on this list. The cities that have publicly elected Governors are.

Please feel free to add any comments as long as they are constructive or at least amusing... ;)

What sort of things would you like to see out of the city governments? What trade deals do you like?

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the FC1 boost that I get from the trade deal in Skara. I am hopeful that the new governor will continue with that.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I decided not to make this poll public. maybe the next one will be. I would be curious as to what would influence players not currently a 'declared citizen' to declare loyalty.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I declare loyalty to none.

At some point I clicked a box for Skara that was supposed to give me FC1 but I haven't paid the proper bribes for that to take effect.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Moonglow Trade deals is going to be a switch up, as I am aware in my city we have both mages and dexers, so I'm going between the bardic collegium and the Assassins guild. I am hoping that this term will be a good one for Moonglow, instead of the horrible invasion, or the book of truth being stolen, although, on June the 15th there will be a trial for Gooch and I, weather or not we will have an actual trial for the crimes we have done. Myself, I have killed my own citizens, They were rabbid, and very dangerous, one of the rabbids were going after a little girl and I killed him, I hope that all of you know the kind of person I am, and that I never did it out of spite or to just be malicious because honestly, I was not. I have witnesses to what has happened, and I would hope that some of you may stand up for me. Although, if you do not I understand, I was born a citizen of Moonglow, I hope to die one.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the prosecution needs a character witness, I can personally testify to being threatened with a frying pan on several occasions.

I will need witness protection and relocation though.

Somewhere fancy. Like inside the Luna gates. With scantily clad female vendors, and music boxes rizzity-raising the roof 24 hours a day. And enough flour scattered around the room to drop an elephant.

You have my terms. May justice be served.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If the prosecution needs a character witness, I can personally testify to being threatened with a frying pan on several occasions.

I will need witness protection and relocation though.

Somewhere fancy. Like inside the Luna gates. With scantily clad female vendors, and music boxes rizzity-raising the roof 24 hours a day. And enough flour scattered around the room to drop an elephant.

You have my terms. May justice be served.
*hits him with a frying pan* and now you have been assaulted by one.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonglow Trade deals is going to be a switch up, as I am aware in my city we have both mages and dexers, so I'm going between the bardic collegium and the Assassins guild. I am hoping that this term will be a good one for Moonglow, instead of the horrible invasion, or the book of truth being stolen, although, on June the 15th there will be a trial for Gooch and I, weather or not we will have an actual trial for the crimes we have done. Myself, I have killed my own citizens, They were rabbid, and very dangerous, one of the rabbids were going after a little girl and I killed him, I hope that all of you know the kind of person I am, and that I never did it out of spite or to just be malicious because honestly, I was not. I have witnesses to what has happened, and I would hope that some of you may stand up for me. Although, if you do not I understand, I was born a citizen of Moonglow, I hope to die one.
Just out of curiosity, how did the Moonglow treasury reach 24 mill or so? Just asking...that's fiscally sound it seems. In addition to the mages and dexers, keep us crafters in mind.

Jack Nickelson

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonglow released a series of "Get Rich Quick!!!" books.

To find out how, simply mail them a check for 1,000,000 gold and work from your own home today!!!

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just out of curiosity, how did the Moonglow treasury reach 24 mill or so? Just asking...that's fiscally sound it seems. In addition to the mages and dexers, keep us crafters in mind.

Jack Nickelson
You can thank the idea of it all from Baby Doll, and to the people at the the Town Slush fund auction, each of the cities got an equal amount of money, :)

crossandmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Voted Vesper(3 of my chars r citizen or higher), but I do have some characters that are registered citizens of Moonglow(2 chars registered). Katt knows who and why, and yes there was a frying pan involved :p My other chars are 'wanderers'
Vesper will try to stay within its merchant-Lore as far as Tradedeals are concerned but makes exceptions for ingame storylines and such.
For example-Merchants and Maritime in the past, but warriors and assassins during the 'rabid crisis'. Any citizen that wishes to request a certain tradedeal,just come with a lore / story fitting reason and drop a message on the town board (or a book with it on the townstone, Eli checks the inventory on a regular basis)

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Voted Vesper(3 of my chars r citizen or higher), but I do have some characters that are registered citizens of Moonglow(2 chars registered). Katt knows who and why, and yes there was a frying pan involved :p My other chars are 'wanderers'
Vesper will try to stay within its merchant-Lore as far as Tradedeals are concerned but makes exceptions for ingame storylines and such.
For example-Merchants and Maritime in the past, but warriors and assassins during the 'rabid crisis'. Any citizen that wishes to request a certain tradedeal,just come with a lore / story fitting reason and drop a message on the town board (or a book with it on the townstone, Eli checks the inventory on a regular basis)
Now now your changing up the story, you wanted to pay for me decorating your house, and I would not accept anything so you decided upon coming a citizen of Moonglow.

crossandmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No,no,Katt! You wouldn't accept any payment UNLESSI joined Moonglow.Wich I did.And still you refused the payment!