• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What are these selling for? [New Belt]

gwen

Slightly Crazed
it doesnt have durability. so imagine not repairing it 6 times a day.
Got SSI Epps and demon slayer talisman. Shard where I started fresh Sampire. With daisho (low on gear there. nothing else was for sale) Repaired only 2 times. What I am doing wrong ?

ForeverGood

Adventurer
the spawn is deff not droping one every time not even every 5 boss's. this makes my 8th one and still not one and yes im getting looting rights

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it looks nice but missing the 5 to dex so not for me really sampire the 5 dex is better then 2 mr at lest in my eyes

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
i could see pvp mages using it right? mages dont care about dex, but the 10hp along with hp and mana regen for pvp is nice

gwen

Slightly Crazed
i could see pvp mages using it right? mages dont care about dex, but the 10hp along with hp and mana regen for pvp is nice
pvp mages with party care about dex. Need 80 dex to use shield without penalties. VvV crimmy with 10 dex will be better there.
My tamer - bard will use it, switching from first aid belt when I don't need to heal pet.
Mages can use it replacing tangle in tough situations. When +10 hp is more important then 10 int.
Also good thing for a warrior to have in backpack to put on right after resurrection. To get mana and hp faster. Nice belt anyway.