• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are the odds?

J

JPDefault

What are the odds of finding a treasure map in the loot of the various monsters? I couldn't find a table like that on Stratics...
Also, would I have more chances of getting a map from monsters in facets other then Trammel?

L

Lord Drakelord

What are the odds of finding a treasure map in the loot of the various monsters? I couldn't find a table like that on Stratics...
Also, would I have more chances of getting a map from monsters in facets other then Trammel?
I'm not sure of the odds of maps as loot, but paragons in Ilsh do drop chests with maps for Trammel. Also in Doom there a room we call the guardian's they look like lichs, they drops level one, two maps as loot, a lot of people farm the red bones here for the gold skull drop, Doom is in Malas. So it is possible to get maps in other facets.