• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What are some good guilds on LA?

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Blade_Thugluv

I might be in the market to join a new guild assuming that there is one that wants a washed up old vet that is trying to make a come back in a new world.

So my question is what are some of the more active guilds on the server that do stuff?

I am currently in KOL where I have been for about 3 to 4 years now. Before KOL I was part of VaMp and before that I was part of T^E (The exiled, was a napa guild) who Merged with HWM when HWM T^E and a few other guilds came over to LA under the HWM tag to fight VaMp.

History beyond that prob doesn't matter since it doesn't involve LA politics and what not.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you're interested, you can join MHC - I'm currently the guildmaster for it.

I'm also the THB Guildmaster if you have a dedicated Treasure Hunter.

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Blade its Jesse James from KOL, dont know if you remember me or not. These days I mostly play with WTF and they are a pretty good bunch of people. They do a pretty good bit of PvP if you are still in to that kinda thing. Send me a PM if you want more information.

B

Blade_Thugluv

Hello MHC Alliance peeps,

Pulling toons out of factions and will get them added to MHC in like 3 days.

Hi Jesse James, Yea I remember you :)

When I get back into PvP I might see about doing some stuff with WTF.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elen'Mar (E|M) is LA's 2nd largest guild with over 60 vet members and 160 characters and actively growing.. and your friend is in our guild too :)
============================================
I might be in the market to join a new guild assuming that there is one that wants a washed up old vet that is trying to make a come back in a new world.

So my question is what are some of the more active guilds on the server that do stuff?

I am currently in KOL where I have been for about 3 to 4 years now. Before KOL I was part of VaMp and before that I was part of T^E (The exiled, was a napa guild) who Merged with HWM when HWM T^E and a few other guilds came over to LA under the HWM tag to fight VaMp.

History beyond that prob doesn't matter since it doesn't involve LA politics and what not.