• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what about the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sidfrmea-lan

what about the people who spend hundreds a month on this game at atm's and accounts just to have a top 10 house asap all they get is 15 dollars only good for pogo games wth is that......after we spend alot of real life money in a game all ya can do is close it down and run off with our money once again first time it was still open for 3yrs with out devs but now ya cant run it without anyone just leave the game up cuse its been ran without devs so whats the diff from then to now all i see is gonna be alot of lawsuits in the near future

D

DGLita

I wonder if the AFK stores will wake up in time to know its all over lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

all i see is gonna be alot of lawsuits in the near future

[/ QUOTE ]You're looking in the wrong direction then.

It's clearly in the terms of service that they are allowed to do this, with no recourse for any money spent, and you signed up and agreed to it when you installed the game.

There will not be any lawsuits towards EA for closing down TSO. For a start, a 'class action lawsuit' requires a certain number of people, and I doubt if there are even that many, let alone enough to feel strongly enough about it.

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

that made me actually LOL.. hehehe...

I

imported_queenme

eagames hasnt ever, nor will they start today, given a rats ass about the people...commonly known in the real world as their customers...they just do not care, never have never will

will wright killed his sims franchise the day he sold it to eagames and now its just a matter of time until the whole thing ends

much as i have always enjoyed all sims games, i will never ever ever purchase another one for as long as eagames owns them

tho of course i will still enjoy the ones i have left

good thing sims2 freetime and seasons combined gives me so much to do i could never get bored...cuz there aint no more expansion packs in my future unless by some miracle, some decent intelligent company should someday decide to buy the sims franchise from eagames and treat sims customers like they matter....when that dreamy day arrives i will be right back on board...a girl can dream

I

imported_Founder

Im glad I only spent $5US at ATM when they just came out and I wasnt charged tax either

I know someone who spent $1,000 though...sux2bthem

I

imported_MollyG

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

that made me actually LOL.. hehehe...

[/ QUOTE ]