• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

West Brit Bank Design Submissions

L

Lunaticus

Well, I've submitted my design; it's not great, but it's there. To be honest, Airmid and I had the same idea regarding the bazaar type situation outside the bank, but alas, Crysta beat me to the design. I'm a lousy designer, so I'm THRILLED that somebody like Crysta was willing to do justice to such an awesome idea! Here's my submission; I can't wait to see all the others. . . And good luck to everybody! Lake Superior is THE most awesome shard, so any design that's chosen will be wonderful!!!!! :spider:

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*removed*

Outside and inside, my bid for a design. I had all kinda notes written on the inside image, but I took em off for showing it.

Mine is prolly too object heavy to win tho. I mean, I hope it does, but I kinda doubt it will.

L

Lunaticus

Crysta, I really love your design! The butcher shop is my absolute favorite!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great job Lunaticus! You and your mom and aunt have always had a gift for deco *grins*
Nathan knows how I feel and I've seen Stupid Miners...it's good too *grins* Can't wait to see what else others have come up with.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only hope the other shards were as blessed with good designs.

I can, with 100% honesty, say that I wouldn't mind any of them being used at the WBB.

Good luck to you all.

Now let's hope any other designs that were submitted by unknown parties, that we haven't seen yet, were of comparable quality.....Because we really don't know what the devs' aesthetic sense is.

-Galen's player

S

Stupid Miner

Casca said last night at the counselor's hall that he thought it would be a good idea to get the moongate placed closer to WBB. He wants to revive WBB as the trading center of Britannia.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So.. anybody cgonna post their designs after the end toinight? Or are y'all worried we'll have to resubmit again?

L

Lunaticus

I can't get your pictures to load. I just keep getting dumped onto the Photobucket homepage.

**Nevermind, it was just user error**

S

Stupid Miner

Mine's the exact same. Hadn't broken any rules in the first place, and I really didn't feel like editing it.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you are very lucky in that regard. :p

Is a damn pain having ot redo stuff. :|

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took me until just now to realize I had screwed up the links. They're fixed now. :blushing: