• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Were there any EM items on Siege in April?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Just making sure none got missed; http://stratics.com/w/index.php?title=UO:Last_Month's_EM_Items :)

The only Siege drop I know of so far this year is An Intricate Lattice Of Fragile Bennuite Crystals from January; if anyone knows of any for Feb and March, please also let me know so I can get them added to the wiki. :)

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could not log on without seeing EM stuff. Have you not logged into game?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I don't play Siege. :p

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I do not recall which month, but there was a Brown Bear Rug (which is black). For April, there was A Token Gesture (pictured on the Wiki) and A Shredded Soul, which I do not see shown. There is one on display in UWSP Town if you want a screen cap of it. You can get there from a transport hub just north of Brit Moongate.

I like that a record is being kept :) Thank you for including Siege.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mmmm in february i think there was the black bear rug for the last EM Bennu's Event ( and i think also on another shard there is that rug)... With EM Kincaid we got the token and the shredded soul. Tanager is right we have all last EM drop in UWSP Town... Anyway if you need i'll post a pic of each drop when i'll login in :)... You need CC or EC?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Mmmm in february i think there was the black bear rug for the last EM Bennu's Event ( and i think also on another shard there is that rug)... With EM Kincaid we got the token and the shredded soul. Tanager is right we have all last EM drop in UWSP Town... Anyway if you need i'll post a pic of each drop when i'll login in :)... You need CC or EC?
naw make him walk there be good for him to get out and about ;) post a picture of the location only :p

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I believe EM Kincaid plans on displaying drops at the Brit gate Community hall. Create a Siege character and camp there?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What price did you have in mind?
I showed you my bank balance how much you want for one of the statues because that is all I have, I been broke more then once, every cent I got incoming goes out for resources to stock vendors, making LRC suits is costly with buying gems, buying reagents to make potions, buying blank scrolls to make gate, recall rune books. The gold my tamer brings home helps to pay for gems as well. There are times I wish I made a t hunter here for the other essences as the tamer brings little home to be unraveled. I was doing ok selling off EM drops but Hi5 and LB put the brakes on that, so Kenzie hunts them when they are out and about at events. I do the deal no deal every Saturday for the 10% Siege gold, again every cent goes towards resources, so how much from the bank balance above do you wish for a 2nd statue.