• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

We're sorry, We screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiminality

None of which has anything to do with you coming back semi-regularly to poke at a dead thread with digs at the new owners of Stratics.
All you're doing is poking at a drama that most people have moved past.

F

Fayled Dhreams

None of which has anything to do with you coming back semi-regularly to poke at a dead thread with digs at the new owners of Stratics.
All you're doing is poking at a drama that most people have moved past.
There is no shovel ...

'tweren't a "dig" ... and most certainly >is more than they did<
(And we will be giving periodic updates in the coming days / weeks of our progress.)

>I< did not promise anything ... seems that they did ... or he ... (or again the royal "we"?)

And it certainly IS ON POINT ... ie. >I ain't< asking for a "classic OTnhb"
Though there is STILL the "promise" that something of that order >does< exist

UHall Off Topic
This is a forum for light hearted Off Topic post. For anything heated and volatile such as Politics, please go to the Stratics Off Topic Forums.
Note the difference?

by the by ... please to explain for context

Is access STILL restricted to 18 and above?

or does a mere registration to the site ( good old buddy "register now" )
allow >open access<

to the ancient and most foul?

hmmm?

Just saying ...
doesn't DO too much to "protect" idle(underage) clickers ... neh?

K

Kiminality

My position here is one of keeping the peace.
In context (a bumped volatile thread), further critical posts looks worse than they are perhaps intended, since they bring with them the weight of the entire thread (which shouldn't exist under the RoC).

To be clearer, now that the RoC is back fully, my biggest concern was that threads made during the period of relaxed RoC would remain active. They would provide something of a false precedent for posting outside of the RoC. I don't want to lock such threads, but I may have to.

Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread. That way it could be discussed, without the full baggage carried by this thread (and with less potential for a forced descent into history (namely, lock)).
If such a discussion interests you and others, make it so, and I'll make sure the URL to the thread finds its way to relevant individuals.

F

Fayled Dhreams

My position here is one of keeping the peace.
In context (a bumped volatile thread), further critical posts looks worse than they are perhaps intended, since they bring with them the weight of the entire thread (which shouldn't exist under the RoC).

To be clearer, now that the RoC is back fully, my biggest concern was that threads made during the period of relaxed RoC would remain active. They would provide something of a false precedent for posting outside of the RoC. I don't want to lock such threads, but I may have to.

Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread. That way it could be discussed, without the full baggage carried by this thread (and with less potential for a forced descent into history (namely, lock)).
If such a discussion interests you and others, make it so, and I'll make sure the URL to the thread finds its way to relevant individuals.
Hide and delete it then ...
no point in making me quote the relevant parts

Welcome to corporate dronedom

It used to be about opinions and fans ...

*sigh*

obamageddon

K

Kiminality

If it really mattered to you, then a bit of quoting wouldn't be a problem.
But that, and the whole "Obamageddon" thing suggests it's more for the drama though.
So, as you say, this thread is done.

Any time you feel like working with me to sort whatever issues you have out to some satisfaction, my inbox is open.
Making my position here difficult isn't going to get you anything more than a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.