• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welp we are just about all moved in

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My daughter and I move here to catskills lock stock and barrel from Lake Austin. I have 2 more accounts to move here. One is holding a castle in Felucca on Ice Island and the other a Luna House in the bank area. (I have that house promissed out already)

Someone was grateful enough to sell me a Keep for 30 mil in Felucca west of Yew Bank. It's in a player run town of Necropolis. If anyone is willing to trade my keep for a castle anywhere on Catskill I would appreciate it. (trade up price of course I realize). I really need the room for the rest of my stuff from Lake Austin. So if you hear of anything please PM me.. or ICQ me at 5727182.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to Cats :) I still have you on icq so I will let ya know if I hear of any fel castles for sale. They are in high demand at the moment, so might be a bit before anyone finds one lol. Just icq me if you need anything!

Take Care

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Cats :) I still have you on icq so I will let ya know if I hear of any fel castles for sale. They are in high demand at the moment, so might be a bit before anyone finds one lol. Just icq me if you need anything!

Take Care
Thank you.

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone asked me if my keep was accually in the Necropolis town. Here is a screenshot of my keep and the area.

I'm pretty sure it's the orriginal Necropolis town.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My daughter and I move here to catskills lock stock and barrel from Lake Austin. I have 2 more accounts to move here. One is holding a castle in Felucca on Ice Island and the other a Luna House in the bank area. (I have that house promissed out already)

Someone was grateful enough to sell me a Keep for 30 mil in Felucca west of Yew Bank. It's in a player run town of Necropolis. If anyone is willing to trade my keep for a castle anywhere on Catskill I would appreciate it. (trade up price of course I realize). I really need the room for the rest of my stuff from Lake Austin. So if you hear of anything please PM me.. or ICQ me at 5727182.
Glad to see you all are still around - Good luck with the with trade!