• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welp, once again its been fun...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But I started again full time in mid november...and already find myself bored and not even logging on. Its been two weeks since I did. Looks like this will be the final time I attempt to play uo. I hope that you guys can continue to enjoy this game and wish you many happy years to come. But for me, the "magic" is all but gone.

You can find me on PS3 playing call of duty. My gamer tag is The_Hot_Sauce
I also play battlestar galactica online as well. IF any of you play let me know!

I will be selling all my stuff and will compose a list for you soon..

Cya when I cya!

Omnicron

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I started again full time in mid november...and already find myself bored and not even logging on. Its been two weeks since I did. Looks like this will be the final time I attempt to play uo. I hope that you guys can continue to enjoy this game and wish you many happy years to come. But for me, the "magic" is all but gone.

You can find me on PS3 playing call of duty. My gamer tag is The_Hot_Sauce
I also play battlestar galactica online as well. IF any of you play let me know!

I will be selling all my stuff and will compose a list for you soon..

Cya when I cya!

Omnicron
Double xp weekend!!! Take care sir :smile2:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@ Cuda Yup it sure is! I will take advantage of it too!
@ Dev I tried it just doesnt hold me attention for longer than 10 mins. And the fact I still have to pay $13 to play is a another turn off for me. Its by no means a money issue as I make really great money, its just the principle that I have to pay $13 for what I would consider an outdated subpar game.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you really do go, could I have The Virtues sculpture for the Malas museum? I promise I'll put it in front of Sorcon's

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry you feel that way, you will be missed. I have soooooooo much to do in UO that I will never find the time to do it all. How anyone can get bored here I don't understand. Maybe it's because, even after all these years there are areas of the world and skills i have not explored. I just solo'd Doom for the first time (pats self on the back) or maybe it's because I have such a wonderful guild and amazing friends in this game. Best wishes to you in your future gaming experiences.

Sorcon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't remember my Stratics login. Sorry to see yo go! Hope you enjoyed my stuff while you were back :)

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude you should join my gaming clan. We use teamspeak and have 5 or 6 servers for various games. We are currently working on a arma 2 server as when arma 3 comes out it's gonna rock bro. You can find me on ps3 as hockeyrob69 .

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PS3 gamertag The_Hot_Sauce Call of duty BlopsII mostly. I run solo most of the time cause I like to do my own thing. Play alot of Domination. Who else is in your Clan Rob?

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
dude just login and bank sit, thats what i do while i play xbox I did it for years...

I miss the people legends had, I wish it was more populated. Im bored i feel like i just bank sit alone... now...

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha ha no one bank sits anymore. It's a lost art. Those of us left actually "play" Uo. :)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate seeing anyone leave, but don't sell everything put it in banks and we'll see ya in a few months !! :p