• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well you know I have to come back and test out EA land so hi yall I have a question

M

MelonieAnn

It says to reactivate that you can go and just do it as a free acct so tonight I am going to download everything. When I start I get a screen wanting me to pick the simsonline or the two test centers when I pull it up. Wasn't sure what to click. Which do I click and if this has been asked numerous times im sorry. Been away a while.

G

Not sure if this will work, but try going to Test Center 3 first. This should prompt you to update. Follow through with any update prompts, and eventually EA-Land should light up. (I think.)

M

MelonieAnn

Well pooh just can't seem to get the patcher to work to download and patch so guess im out of luck. Oh well.

G

I believe they fixed the patcher yesterday. Should be working.