• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

well thats really not funny anymore!!!!!!

H

HoTDeViL

after maintenance i cant log in any of my 3 PAID! accounts to ea-land.

it tells me only paying customers are allowed again!! this time on all 3 accounts

P

philw1

Read the posts under Techincal advice. They finally realize that there is a problem.

G

<blockquote><hr>

after maintenance i cant log in any of my 3 PAID! accounts to ea-land.

it tells me only paying customers are allowed again!! this time on all 3 accounts

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep same thing has been happening to me all the time. Thats why I havent been in EA-Land much because its very hard to get in.

I

Inge Jones

Now I am worried. I have just joined on a free account yesterday and was thinking of subbing. But that will mean I can't play at all, won't it?

G

Not necessarily, this is an intermittent bug that does not affect everyone, all the time.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I got this bug on one of my accounts yesterday. I almost came here to scream more about it but instead I wanted to double check my account information to make sure it wasn't my fault. I logged in to ea.com for my account and double checked all my billing information.

Then just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming or something, I attempted to login again. Oddly enough, it worked when I went back to login again.

I have no clue if logging in to my ea.com account helped fix the problem or not but I was able to access my sim after doing so.

P

philw1

seems to be pretty hit and miss. I got in this morning, but now I can't

N

niwa

i got this damn bug again! why EA why!

edit- guess they heard me yellin at them cause im IN!

G

I got in this morning, but now I can't

VERY hit and miss. I got in this morning, too, then I couldn't at all, then I could. Newly returning and new subscribers may not want to put up with this bug.