Well... SO much for pvp I guess.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
FL denied me (would take a vote but was told not looking good)...

I don't get it, I am STILL in FL, just needed info to get in... But now I am not allowed in... cause all the new players don't like me... All the Alumni would want me in but the newer guys don't...

What do I do now..? I have burned bridges everywhere I guess, plus I am told that this is not even the real FL... I am so confused.

I just don't get it... I am a jerk on the forums, sure, I allow myself to be targeted so people have some fun.

I may not be the best pvper... I have contributed to the Pac shard for may years, I give away free armor and weps to people, I have helped the economy on Pac for a while... I don't cheat or dupe in anyway whatsoever... Never have. I hardly ever talk in game.

I have helped a LOT of pvpers who are now amazing when they first started out. I have helped people in any way I can in game... BUT because of me being a jerk on forums... Nobody accepts me... I just don't get it.

People that know me in TS know I am ok guy, I put a lot of heat on myself to get a rise from people... I like to tell stories, but overall I like to just have fun... But I guess I have went over the line... EVery single guild I have tried turned me down... Even M turned me down, and I didn't try there yet...

I mean, I like to be a jerk, and get people to pay atttention to me... I do the same thing on the radio... But you can hear me when I joke... Here, it's just text.

BloodRaven and I were enemies for a long time... he got in Vent and got to know me, and now I consider him a good friend.

I am not gonna change, I am who I am... But I didn't notice I really pissed people off... Sorry guys.

S

SUPRsalad

i offered to teach you to play a mage, chad laughed at me, you acted like i was some kind of hacker..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
i offered to teach you to play a mage, chad laughed at me, you acted like i was some kind of hacker..
It comes to this... I have played 10-12 years... I have taught mages to play, I can get the jist of it. I do fine on my mage actually. I watch and learn, what I don't understand is how INSTANTLY when I cast Nox on someone the cure INSTANTLY! It's like they have green poinsoned, and not even a second later cured, I spammed it on this one guy... And cure over and over while AIing me over and over. I didn't die cause I ran into a house... when I cursed him he INSTANTLY removed it... I just wanna know how people are that fast... I wanna get like that... but I guess it takes practice.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Tesla , it's your attitude and the way you present yourself. Nobody wants an egotistical drama queen. I'm sure you're a reasonable person and a potentious fighter , it's just the attitude bud.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
Tesla , it's your attitude and the way you present yourself. Nobody wants an egotistical drama queen. I'm sure you're a reasonable person and a potentious fighter , it's just the attitude bud.
This.
You can say you do it for kick or whatever, but it really rubs people the wrong way. If I see someone acting like a jerk on the forums, yeah, I'll probably stay away from them in game. Acting like a jerk only gives the impression that you ARE a jerk.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2009
when i moved to arizona one of my friends gave me the best peice of advice that even trumped what my parents told me....

DON'T BE A ****IN *****!!!

YOUR PVP CAREER ISN'T OVER, it just started.

go solo at yew gate for a few months and you will be fine. just don't be a ****in *****.

S

SUPRsalad

It comes to this... I have played 10-12 years... I have taught mages to play, I can get the jist of it. I do fine on my mage actually. I watch and learn, what I don't understand is how INSTANTLY when I cast Nox on someone the cure INSTANTLY! It's like they have green poinsoned, and not even a second later cured, I spammed it on this one guy... And cure over and over while AIing me over and over. I didn't die cause I ran into a house... when I cursed him he INSTANTLY removed it... I just wanna know how people are that fast... I wanna get like that... but I guess it takes practice.
I guess herein lies the problem..
Kal was a little more blunt than i, but heres the thing..
You Cannot, i repeat, CANNOT learn to play a mage by 'watching and learning'. .
okay, its just like anything else thats hard.. Theres tricks.. I mean, yeah, I get the jist of what it takes to rebuild my toyota engine (and I am this winter)
but that doesn't mean Im just going to jump in and try it.. Theres tricks. Theres tools that make it easy.. Im doing it under guidance, and thats what I would do if I were you..

I'd be glad to show you how to setup a cure-pot macro.. Actually, its not even a macro, its just a key-bind in uoassist.. I wrote a whole discription and diagram about my macros and stuff on felucian.. If you look at it, you will see WHY i can get rid of poison so quickly..

Also, I thought i'd throw this out there too: NOTHING I do, is illegal, and I can at least hang in there with the big-boys.. (though, i never seem to get kills on them) I can hang.. If i can stay alive long enough to x-heal orion or pink.. SOMEONE ELSE is going to drop.. thats usually guaranteed.

My best advice to you tesla, is to drop the attitude of 'i've played forever, i should be able to figure this out'.. okay, i've seen you on your mage, and you have NO idea what you are doing.. Im extending a hand here, and offering to come IN your VENT, get to KNOW you as a person, and teach you 'the tricks'. . . I DONT think you are going to get this offer from anyone else on this shard..

The door is open tesla, but not forever.. Yeah i've said some harsh things to you before, but Im also an adult.. To have a wife like the one you posted a picture of, you must be too.. Surely we can be mature about this, and get done what needs to be done??

You realize I am getting a lot of funny looks right now from the pvp community? Do you realize how nice I am trying to be.??

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 3, 2009
Tesla i respect that fact that you were in FL so long in the past but you admitted to me in icq last night that you have a big ego..and noone wants to deal with that..why on earth would i add someone to my crew who is inevitably going to cause drama?

You claim that you have the right to be added because your old tesla char is still on the original stone (on your banned account that you cant play anymore).. I find it kind of ridiculous that you would try to find a loophole to make me HAVE to add you? By threatening to call ooji or arycke??? really? Do you really want so bad to be in a guild of people who dont like you or your ways in the first place? You can call whoever you want..get your approval from Dracus through Arycke.. I'm the gm now and im not adding you.

If i were you i would try to change my attitude in and out of game and see where it gets you.. Try to learn pvp by trial and error and take up gemma on his offer for god sakes your not going to get that from many people.

The only reason im making this public is because you chose to do so

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Playing a mage is not like riding a bike, time away from game the skill's you learn will start to fade and have to relearn, when new skills, items, or templates are added it also changes the aspect of playing a mage, there is a lot of hard work and adapting to maintain that kind of template. It can be discouraging but worth the work if you put 100% into it.

You dont have to be a great Dualist to be a mage, Just being able to Xheal, get those fields down, and hit the targets that get called out is more important than being a Leet 1v1'er.

Take for instance back in 04-05 when I joined up with ESF it took me a couple month's just fighting with them doing the x-heal thing and getting to know the guild members and so on just to get in. My mage skills were subpar but I was good at keeping their better players healed and following directions and helping the guild when they call.

As an example: When Melly and I were working at rebuilding ESF I guilded this Girl Breeze, and her husband/BF Taz they were in a spawning guild previous so I figured they would be good at helping defend spawns, But when it came to doing spawns if we were to call them in to help raid we would get no response, when a rival would raid and they were with us, they would take off, to them being in a PvP guild was more about personal gain than being part of the team so they got booted.

Respect your enemy, even if they are an A**hat on the field, or off. It can go a long way. If you change your attitude and a little less bragging you will soon find your self in a guild again.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Tesla i respect that fact that you were in FL so long in the past but you admitted to me in icq last night that you have a big ego..and noone wants to deal with that..why on earth would i add someone to my crew who is inevitably going to cause drama?

You claim that you have the right to be added because your old tesla char is still on the original stone (on your banned account that you cant play anymore).. I find it kind of ridiculous that you would try to find a loophole to make me HAVE to add you? By threatening to call ooji or arycke??? really? Do you really want so bad to be in a guild of people who dont like you or your ways in the first place? You can call whoever you want..get your approval from Dracus through Arycke.. I'm the gm now and im not adding you.

If i were you i would try to change my attitude in and out of game and see where it gets you.. Try to learn pvp by trial and error and take up gemma on his offer for god sakes your not going to get that from many people.

The only reason im making this public is because you chose to do so
Eeeeeeeeerrtttt (those are brakes)...

I never "threatened" to call anyone... I said I would call Ooji and have him put in a good word for me. And Arycke and I don't have that kind of relationship where I can just call him and say hey.

I was at Yew gate last night and I killed some guy named Chaos like 5 times... Died to an archer like 17 times, just kept comming back..
All he did was stand there and get lucky shots is... Mortal, then dismount, though it was fun killing his war horse when he dismounted... LOL Poison the harm spam...

AND I don't use pots, never have... I die too often to keep re-upping pots everytime... No thanks.

Thanks Gemma, but there are plenty of people willing to help... and in all honesty, I greatly appriciate it.

Few of the guys in GOO have offered to help me. It's just finding the time. Like today, I am gonna be gone all weekend, so when I play UO this weekend it's from a Laptop in a hotel...

Whatever you guys seem to think... I am OK on my mage. Good enough to live, I am not factions so it's easy for me to get rezzed and get back into it... sometimes I have a head full of steam so I take a breather and go outside and walk around.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2009
Whatever you guys seem to think... I am OK on my mage. Good enough to live, I am not factions so it's easy for me to get rezzed and get back into it... sometimes I have a head full of steam so I take a breather and go outside and walk around.
there is no "good enough to live" on a mage, or a dexxer for that part.

you are either killing or being killed. there is no middle ground unless you're a stealther.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Eeeeeeeeerrtttt (those are brakes)...

I never "threatened" to call anyone... I said I would call Ooji and have him put in a good word for me. And Arycke and I don't have that kind of relationship where I can just call him and say hey.

I was at Yew gate last night and I killed some guy named Chaos like 5 times... Died to an archer like 17 times, just kept comming back..
All he did was stand there and get lucky shots is... Mortal, then dismount, though it was fun killing his war horse when he dismounted... LOL Poison the harm spam...

AND I don't use pots, never have... I die too often to keep re-upping pots everytime... No thanks.

Thanks Gemma, but there are plenty of people willing to help... and in all honesty, I greatly appriciate it.

Few of the guys in GOO have offered to help me. It's just finding the time. Like today, I am gonna be gone all weekend, so when I play UO this weekend it's from a Laptop in a hotel...

For the potion/resource standpoint you should be able to chug pots on all characters with a one handed weapon. The means of PvP is to survive and eliminate the target. Using resources is logical in a sense of different scenarios that you encounter. I don't understand the people's mentality of not using resources and are agaisn't drinking pots, you'll notice those people die alot more often than anybody else.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
For the potion/resource standpoint you should be able to chug pots on all characters with a one handed weapon. The means of PvP is to survive and eliminate the target. Using resources is logical in a sense of different scenarios that you encounter. I don't understand the people's mentality of not using resources and are agaisn't drinking pots, you'll notice those people die alot more often than anybody else.

Well, it's hard to stay alive when I am red and I travel in large groups of one...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
when i moved to arizona one of my friends gave me the best peice of advice that even trumped what my parents told me....

DON'T BE A ****IN *****!!!

YOUR PVP CAREER ISN'T OVER, it just started.

go solo at yew gate for a few months and you will be fine. just don't be a ****in *****.
You do realize that I had a house at Yew gate for about 2 years right... I went solo enough.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
there is no "good enough to live" on a mage, or a dexxer for that part.

you are either killing or being killed. there is no middle ground unless you're a stealther.

Is that what your going as for Halloween, cause it's not here yet... you can stop.

Z

Zambowow

Telsa its more than the jerk act you put on here in the forums. It is in game as well. You're not around much, but when you are/were......you were that ***** that they mentioned a couple post ago.

I mean, you once said "Zambowow, I'm going to kill you one day..." then not even 30 mins later I get ganked by a couple TB and Supr, and you know who talks the ****? YOU....Telsa....

You stood over my body and said "See....gotcha...." And I asked...with how many others? and you said..."Doesn't matter, got you, now stop stfu pancake"

I'm not complaining, just giving key examples of why NO ONE likes you....

It comes down to two things...

1. The way you treat others and act on these forums.
2. The way you act in game and your ego.

Someone like you can't have an ego when it comes to PVP because in all honestly....you don't have any room or background to have an ego.

Just loose the ego, expect to learn again, be open to leaning and stop saying "I get the jist of it...." You need to learn again and learn the "tricks". Once you do....go fight...and die. You're gunna get your ass handed to you over and over....but you learn that way...:thumbsup:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 8, 2009
Cali'
Cant play a mage by watching ? and learning? what the **** are you talking about

, i watched some of the better pvpers duel/ one v one, in the time zhuang foo played with us in GOO he taught me some fancy stuff, Kal/rand/kyrite i learned a bunch of **** from just watching and learning... Tesla watching and learning is probally the best thing you can do, And I see why chad laughed when jubei said he would teach you how to play a mage

I learned from, making mistakes, dueling, watching & learning, Tesla i cant gurantee you a spot in any guild, I was just like you lol huge mouth talked mess to nearly everyone, (im a cocky fella and i dont think you are). No one wanted me in there guild for a bit, i shaped up got better and in 2 weeks of fighting with people i got into a decent guild got rid of my talking **** status :p, then its been a month since i joined GOO i've learnt a lot of **** man im 100x better then i was before i joined maybe you could do that too find someone to teach you, or just watch people fight; watch the way they do combos, and if you want my help i can teach you what i know...

So if any of that made sence basically what im telling you is to Shape up find a teacher and Get good start making a name for your self on the field.

Zambowow man if your not gonna be any help gtfo he knows what he has done just leave it at that.

Z

Zambowow

Cant play a mage by watching ? and learning? what the **** are you talking about

, i watched some of the better pvpers duel/ one v one, in the time zhuang foo played with us in GOO he taught me some fancy stuff, Kal/rand/kyrite i learned a bunch of **** from just watching and learning... Tesla watching and learning is probally the best thing you can do, And I see why chad laughed when jubei said he would teach you how to play a mage

I learned from, making mistakes, dueling, watching & learning, Tesla i cant gurantee you a spot in any guild, I was just like you lol huge mouth talked mess to nearly everyone, (im a cocky fella and i dont think you are). No one wanted me in there guild for a bit, i shaped up got better and in 2 weeks of fighting with people i got into a decent guild got rid of my talking **** status :p, then its been a month since i joined GOO i've learnt a lot of **** man im 100x better then i was before i joined maybe you could do that too find someone to teach you, or just watch people fight; watch the way they do combos, and if you want my help i can teach you what i know...

So if any of that made sence basically what im telling you is to Shape up find a teacher and Get good start making a name for your self on the field.

Zambowow man if your not gonna be any help gtfo he knows what he has done just leave it at that.
Be any help? Lol I told him what he needs to do to get the respect. I'd consider that help....basically the same thing you did lol...

You lost your **** talking status? Thats a laugh....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Telsa its more than the jerk act you put on here in the forums. It is in game as well. You're not around much, but when you are/were......you were that ***** that they mentioned a couple post ago.

I mean, you once said "Zambowow, I'm going to kill you one day..." then not even 30 mins later I get ganked by a couple TB and Supr, and you know who talks the ****? YOU....Telsa....

You stood over my body and said "See....gotcha...." And I asked...with how many others? and you said..."Doesn't matter, got you, now stop stfu pancake"

I'm not complaining, just giving key examples of why NO ONE likes you....

It comes down to two things...

1. The way you treat others and act on these forums.
2. The way you act in game and your ego.

Someone like you can't have an ego when it comes to PVP because in all honestly....you don't have any room or background to have an ego.

Just loose the ego, expect to learn again, be open to leaning and stop saying "I get the jist of it...." You need to learn again and learn the "tricks". Once you do....go fight...and die. You're gunna get your ass handed to you over and over....but you learn that way...:thumbsup:
YEAH Telsa! That'll show him... I certainly don't EVER say "stfu"... EVER...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Be any help? Lol I told him what he needs to do to get the respect. I'd consider that help....basically the same thing you did lol...

You lost your **** talking status? Thats a laugh....
Respect, I have the respect of everyone that matters to me.

B

Balian of Asgard

respect from a dead mongbat aint gonna get you into a guild tho.

a pretty wife might open some doors for you in rl, but it doesnt go to far in UO

U should slow down on UO and get a couple more hours of sleep per day man, it shows that you may need it in order to think a little more realist

M

McVie

i gess you dont cuz you cant get anyone to guild you, and you are here all the time. so you put alot of stock in what plp here think of you, and that is sad. work on your self esteam brother.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
respect from a dead mongbat aint gonna get you into a guild tho.

a pretty wife might open some doors for you in rl, but it doesnt go to far in UO

U should slow down on UO and get a couple more hours of sleep per day man, it shows that you may need it in order to think a little more realist
Ok, sounds good. But my wifes looks have nothing to do with who I am. Slow down on UO.... and your an expert on how long I play?

i gess you dont cuz you cant get anyone to guild you, and you are here all the time. so you put alot of stock in what plp here think of you, and that is sad. work on your self esteam brother.
Dude, did you text that...?

Thank you....

Go back in your house... It's safer there... but that's just like you to attack when others are... Just go back in your house...

And do any of you know why you don't like me? Or do you just jump on the band wagon of someone who actually has a reason to not like me like Sargon and Stu?

B

Balian of Asgard

Ok, sounds good. But my wifes looks have nothing to do with who I am. Slow down on UO.... and your an expert on how long I play?
id post your drama story re: about how hard you work and how you fly all over the country and juggle every hour of your life to squeeze it all in etc.. but ive no time to search for it

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2009
tesla... sometimes the best thing to do is just shut the **** up.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
id post your drama story re: about how hard you work and how you fly all over the country and juggle every hour of your life to squeeze it all in etc.. but ive no time to search for it
What does that have to do with anything? Loss for words pick on real life... Typical dumbass move...

I thought you had me on ignore, guess you lied, I knew it, I am far too entertaining!

And I was asked to leave you alone cause you kept sending messages to the mods complainins, so I did, why are to trying to start with me again... I don't mind starting up with you again. Your obsession builds my ego.

B

Balian of Asgard

it wasnt to leave me alone, it was to remove your signature that was a Manipulated quote by me twisted to flame me. Honestly, there isnt much you can say that offends me, because its the same drivel and blather over and over. I welcome your retorts.

ur a 1st class UO Ftard man, just accept it and move on.

I thought you had me on ignore, guess you lied
please show me where I said I ignored you.
Im not like you, who lies often and speaks half truths. These are also alot of the reasons why no one accepts you. Oh, and yes, your ego and attitude towards people in the game suck.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
it wasnt to leave me alone, it was to remove your signature that was a Manipulated quote by me twisted to flame me. Honestly, there isnt much you can say that offends me, because its the same drivel and blather over and over. I welcome your retorts.

ur a 1st class UO Ftard man, just accept it and move on.

Im not like you, who lies often and speaks half truths. These are also alot of the reasons why no one accepts you. Oh, and yes, your ego and attitude towards people in the game suck.
Dude, do you ever wipe your mouth after you talk all this **** or do you just sit in it and enjoy the smell?

S

SUPRsalad

Tesla, I know you have the equipment to pvp.. I know because I've bought some of it..

I get a lot of **** because Im not a good duelist, but im betting that I have more points on my characters than set does. .
Thing about dueling, is that it takes a great ping to duel players with a great ping.. Im usually around 100-120 on a good day.. I over cast almost everything this way..

The other thing about dueling, is that it basically doesn't really matter. . It honestly doesn't mean jack **** in the grand scheme of things, its just bragging rights... GOO mages are all great duelists, namely set, but that doesn't mean they win every fight.

On the field, im one of the best x-healers there are, and this is the reason SUPR does well in the field. Can't kill what can't be killed, no matter how good of a duelist you are. Eventually, something snaps, and its usually one of them, not us..

(btw guys, I like how you got rolled so bad last night by supr, and rand says to me 'how many you got' . . I counted them up in vent, it was 8. total. Same as GOO had. 'no way, had to have been more' he says..
nope.. That pretty much says it all... It pleases me greatly that they think we are such trash that they have to assume they were outnumbered when they loose..
Guys, give us some credit.. SUPR has become a very small guild, and what remains, knows each other very very well. We've played together a long long time, and we know each other's voices well.

In summary, tesla, you gotta take the **** talk with a grain of salt.. They are all going to tell you that I am horrible and that theres nothing you could possibly learn from me.. Its true, I am slow.. I ping bad.. My computer isn't very good. That doesn't change the fact that I make good calls in vent, which often, scores us the win (like it did last night). . . Set, on the other hand, a mage I cannot POSSIBLY win against one v one, isn't even aloud to talk. . .

Anyways, that was way too much text to make a fairly simple point.. but.
Tesla, your problem is humility. You have none.. You refuse to listen to anyone but yourself.. You refuse to make changes to improve.. You refuse my help.. You refuse anything that might get you where you want to be, but you still come on here, complaining about not being where you want to be..

aaaaand, here comes the flames..
Guys, before you start flaming me, you should understand, like many do, that I am invulnerable to senseless banter, and my skin is infinitely thick.. I simply will not respond to your excuses/reasons you lost..
This thread is about Tesla, and Tesla is the only thing I will discuss in this thread..

edit: Im not the kind of guy, like set, that thinks I need to substantiate my claims with evidence.. I've been asked to produce pictures of my wife, pictures of my diplomas, pictures of my house, picutres of my guns, pictures of my guns, pictures of my uo pwnage.. i.e. evidence of my 'wild claims' of being an average american man..

In summary, you will never get a thing out of me, because I do not care about you.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 9, 2008
Dracus is MIA. If anyone is claiming to be in contact with him they are probably lying (tesla). If Du-Sith (who has his irl phone #) can't get a hold of him nobody can.

S

SUPRsalad

Hey pink, remember when i beat you in that duel that one time?

'YOU LITTLE ****!' he said.. hahahaha Ill never forget that..

B

Balian of Asgard

still avoiding to address the key parts of a discussion i see? I called you, now show me, or you can just manipulate another quote from me and put my name beside it again.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Tesla, I know you have the equipment to pvp.. I know because I've bought some of it..

I get a lot of **** because Im not a good duelist, but im betting that I have more points on my characters than set does. .
Thing about dueling, is that it takes a great ping to duel players with a great ping.. Im usually around 100-120 on a good day.. I over cast almost everything this way..

The other thing about dueling, is that it basically doesn't really matter. . It honestly doesn't mean jack **** in the grand scheme of things, its just bragging rights... GOO mages are all great duelists, namely set, but that doesn't mean they win every fight.

On the field, im one of the best x-healers there are, and this is the reason SUPR does well in the field. Can't kill what can't be killed, no matter how good of a duelist you are. Eventually, something snaps, and its usually one of them, not us..

(btw guys, I like how you got rolled so bad last night by supr, and rand says to me 'how many you got' . . I counted them up in vent, it was 8. total. Same as GOO had. 'no way, had to have been more' he says..
nope.. That pretty much says it all... It pleases me greatly that they think we are such trash that they have to assume they were outnumbered when they loose..
Guys, give us some credit.. SUPR has become a very small guild, and what remains, knows each other very very well. We've played together a long long time, and we know each other's voices well.

In summary, tesla, you gotta take the **** talk with a grain of salt.. They are all going to tell you that I am horrible and that theres nothing you could possibly learn from me.. Its true, I am slow.. I ping bad.. My computer isn't very good. That doesn't change the fact that I make good calls in vent, which often, scores us the win (like it did last night). . . Set, on the other hand, a mage I cannot POSSIBLY win against one v one, isn't even aloud to talk. . .

Anyways, that was way too much text to make a fairly simple point.. but.
Tesla, your problem is humility. You have none.. You refuse to listen to anyone but yourself.. You refuse to make changes to improve.. You refuse my help.. You refuse anything that might get you where you want to be, but you still come on here, complaining about not being where you want to be..

aaaaand, here comes the flames..
Guys, before you start flaming me, you should understand, like many do, that I am invulnerable to senseless banter, and my skin is infinitely thick.. I simply will not respond to your excuses/reasons you lost..
This thread is about Tesla, and Tesla is the only thing I will discuss in this thread..

edit: Im not the kind of guy, like set, that thinks I need to substantiate my claims with evidence.. I've been asked to produce pictures of my wife, pictures of my diplomas, pictures of my house, picutres of my guns, pictures of my guns, pictures of my uo pwnage.. i.e. evidence of my 'wild claims' of being an average american man..

In summary, you will never get a thing out of me, because I do not care about you.
I have no time. You want me to bring you into my vent? I don't have a vent, I can use the radio stations TS... I have nothing aginst you, nor have I ever.

still avoiding to address the key parts of a discussion i see? I called you, now show me, or you can just manipulate another quote from me and put my name beside it again.
Who are you?

B

Balian of Asgard

Thats your retort to me calling you a liar? BWAhahaha......... weak sauce

come to yew at a set time and you can find out who I am, up real close and personal styles, dont show up on a blue in the guard zone either

B

Budweiser KDL

Telsa. You can't pvp. You make posts to create your own delusion that your important here. Your radio show is not good at all. You lie quite often. You create most of the "Drama" on stratics.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Thats your retort to me calling you a liar? BWAhahaha......... weak sauce

come to yew at a set time and you can find out who I am, up real close and personal styles, dont show up on a blue in the guard zone either

Sorry, and you are....?

Telsa. You can't pvp. You make posts to create your own delusion that your important here. Your radio show is not good at all. You lie quite often. You create most of the "Drama" on stratics.

At least SOMEONE understands me! Starting to think I was alone, and thanks for listening to my radio show.

S

SUPRsalad

I have no time. You want me to bring you into my vent? I don't have a vent, I can use the radio stations TS... I have nothing aginst you, nor have I ever.

Who are you?
ready when you are.. gimme ip and port/pass and we will begin.

S

suprshadow

gemma loves helping ppl its his cancer

like come on, the kid still some how loves me

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 24, 2009
*Blows a load of waxxx on this stupid ass thread*

LET IT DIE YOU JEW BAGELS! LET IT DIE!

M

mutau

i agree. although you didn't have to be that eloquent. but this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.