• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well now that we got the EM's handled, How about the Brit Bank re-design?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Anyone got a clue on when that is going to happen? I have been looking forward to it. You think we have time to slip a bartender up top for Sunrise?

F

five oclock

LoL!! OOOOHHH will he finally take care of me bear I mean bar tab??? :D

WOOOT free ale for all...

I agree nabin..when is this new brit bank going to come about? Drac has said something about it many moons ago...

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Maybe we should stage a sit in and all show up and keep paging GM's till it gets handled. Wow that would be a sight! lol

C

Cloak&Dagger

Draconi is doing the Bank redesigns himself so it will take him time since he is doing them one at a time, I do not know the schedule he has for when each shard get done, but if i am not mistaken we will be lower on the list (going by the shards he has done and the shard he is currently working on it seems he is working from the east coast servers westward across the U.S.) I wouldn't mind him telling us where we stand in the queue tho :).

Edit: I don't think paging the GMs will do you much good since they have nothing to do with it, only Draconi is doing the bank redesign on his free time (his days off) so...they will prolly just ban you for paging to much =p

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we should stage a sit in and all show up and keep paging GM's till it gets handled. Wow that would be a sight! lol
Do it! That's the Napa way....pancake and moan about it on a forum.

I still think the designs are horrible and one of the worst things they ever have done.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Do it! That's the Napa way....pancake and moan about it on a forum.

I still think the designs are horrible and one of the worst things they ever have done.
lol. have you seen all of the designs? never know one of them could be good haha....

L

Lady Mana

Yeah. We aren't the only shard that still needs it done... but all in due time, I suppose. When Atlantic's bank got done it turned out to be a happening hub of activity for quite some time. Maybe the same would happen for us!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well true the Gm's don't really have much to do about with it. Maybe we should just run a shard wide Gm event. We all show up in one place and everyone pages the first one to pull in a GM wins. Hmm I got to head over to the Pub and think this one over.

C

Cloak&Dagger

that is a funny idea....but the first one to pull the gm would be the one who made up the biggest lie :p

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Cloak‡1280321 said:
that is a funny idea....but the first one to pull the gm would be the one who made up the biggest lie :p
Hehe Yep!

K

kalzaketh

for those to faint of heart to leave luna, wbb has anew arcance circle on the southside,I actually like the solitude of the empty brit it means all the lagging banksitters are destroying malas.:)