• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well Known Map Site Gone???

Ebony

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could help with why a well known, highly recommended map site has disappeared.

The site is Ultima Online Travelogues/Adventurer's Guide @ aschulze.net. This is NOT a 'third party program'. Just a site where someone cared enough to make very detailed maps of the UO world available to all. I was using it as recently as 2 weeks ago, but when I tried to go there last night it said 'website not found'.

I can't be the only one who uses this site, so does anyone have any info on why it is down? Does this happen when he updates his maps?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!

Ebony

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you to all who viewed this post. I had also posted this message on the UHall part of forums and have recieved an answer to my problem. If any want the info on how to reconnect with A. Shulze's UO map site please go to the Uhall forum and look for my post there with the same heading 'Well Known Map Site Gone?'

Thank you all again!

Ebony