• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Well I've decorated my first Keep (Warning Picture heavy!)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After playing the game over 9 years now I finally own a Keep... I decorated it all myself and thought I would share the results with you...
KR:

2d:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well done. Keeps can be different to decorate and make the decor flow together.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like it looks great especially the center roof. but I wish those goza mats didn't have those borders around them. Im hoping for square goza mats that take up to 4 tiles with no border.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like it looks great especially the center roof. but I wish those goza mats didn't have those borders around them. Im hoping for square goza mats that take up to 4 tiles with no border.
I agree I hate how they have that ugly border. 4 tiles would be nice too.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very stately! I like the color choices you've gone with for your rugs, tables and chairs, looks nice! Also keep in mind that plants tend to sink to floor level, so you might want to get back up to the roof and raise up the sinkers once or twice with the dec tool. If you find this makes things too patchy with the goza mats you can use water plants as filler, they work really well that way.

Lord Crowen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where is your keep located, MalagAste? (server/coords) I would really like to see it in "reality". Managed to place a keep on europa last week, also my first one! *beams* So much empty space now...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Keep is located just to the West of the Wrong Mountain... If you catch a rune to Wrong just travel around the western horn till you come to a Castle, Follow the front of the Castle west you'll find it. Infact I own the Keep and the next two plots to the West all the way to the coast.

The Co-ordinates are 108.16N 34.6E.

L

LordWinters

Very nicely done,I like the neatness and uncluttered feel to it.