• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

well i see

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats just lameeee!!! although i havent seen the pets yet im sure there over powered and evil...

G

It was stated that its a bug and a patch will remove them , but I guess in the mean time you must be overpowered by them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

JSV got the new pets theres goes the pvp THANKS EA!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

We saw KOC out earlier today on 8 tamers and you're trying to pretend JSWEE is gonna be the ones ruining siege pvp with the new super dragons?

I

imported_Dark Drow

i be here to help out. i don't like jsv or the other that fight with them so it look like i have to keep hunt the moongets for them

W

Whutupcuz

wow goodcry we had 8 tamers? umm me mage asmodus mage wrath dexxor mag tamer and daniel tamer dude your something else. And you didnt see [censored] it was krystal so stfu

G

<blockquote><hr>

It was stated that its a bug and a patch will remove them , but I guess in the mean time you must be overpowered by them.

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad , turns out I miss read what Jeremy said, its not a bug , and they will be staying this way, good grief Charley Brown

G

So ye saying they are badder than the lil purple bunny that Luka tamed and gave me for Valentine's ?