• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome PASmountaindew

B

BardMal

For all of you who may not know, we have a new moderator here on the Legends forum:

PASmountaindew.

I would like to extend the legendary love of Legends to the new member of our community.

Welcome PASmountaindew. :danceb::danceb:

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Legends, there's a great bunch of people here as I'm sure you'll find out for yourself.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I ordered a Pepsi not a mountaindew!!!

Anyways, Welcome to the Insane Asylum, you will never be bored....

pssst... Keep an eye on Tov and Omni they are mischevious and are after Sorcons Billions!! :D

S

Sorna

Yay yay!

Welcome!

And, as soon as PASMountainDew is settled here I am on my way out.

It's been fun, specially reporting, but after 6 years of volunteering for Stratics I am at the end of this journey (I am tired). I have wanted to do this for months, but waited til the new forums were in and the old ones merged. I also have too much going in rl and in gaming that I enjoy, and time gets limited.

Although I still have my accounts and houses here on Legends and on LS, I really have not had my heart in UO for a while. It has lost its glimmer. AoS ruined the game for me, and eye candy just is not cutting it anymore.

UO is loaded with disappointments, loaded with uncontrolled cheating, never firmly going after the true cheaters, and always waiting to hear what UO's future holds and hearing nothing but "soon". Month after month of this non-future for UO gets old, and disinterest grows.

Sorna

D

Deadly Shadow

Yay yay!

Welcome!

And, as soon as PASMountainDew is settled here I am on my way out.

It's been fun, specially reporting, but after 6 years of volunteering for Stratics I am at the end of this journey (I am tired). I have wanted to do this for months, but waited til the new forums were in and the old ones merged. I also have too much going in rl and in gaming that I enjoy, and time gets limited.

Although I still have my accounts and houses here on Legends and on LS, I really have not had my heart in UO for a while. It has lost its glimmer. AoS ruined the game for me, and eye candy just is not cutting it anymore.

UO is loaded with disappointments, loaded with uncontrolled cheating, never firmly going after the true cheaters, and always waiting to hear what UO's future holds and hearing nothing but "soon". Month after month of this non-future for UO gets old, and disinterest grows.

Sorna

To PASMountainDew: Welcome we really are a great group
to Sorna: So sorry to see you go. Hope your road is a smoothe one,

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you go, Sorna, I can totally relate to UO-AoS part...

PAS - good luck, man!

S

Sorna

And, of course, a thank you to Stratics, to I'Thunk who hired me as reporter, to Joshua for the moderator position, and BellaNoire for the News Manager position, and all the admins who answered my questions and helped me along when needed, and to New Thunder for all his help here.

*Bows*

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I would like to thank everyone that has welcomed me here to this forum. I don't think I could ever completely fill the shoes that Sorna has left for me to fill. I think I only know three people on this shard. My primary shard is Sonoma. I have been playing UO for 80 months now. I started on Sonoma and that has been my only true home. I have been told that there is a great bunch of folks on Legends shard and I am actually toying with the idea or getting me a house on the shard and transferring a few characters over. I believe I am have been on staff here at Stratics for I think 2 1/2 years but only been on the UO Stratics staff for 2 years. I currently moderate the Kingdom Reborn forum and before the merge I moderated the UO Ninja and UO Mage forums. I look forward to getting to know this community a lot more. I have already been told to keep an eye on the FAL people. lol j/k. Actually after reading quite a few of the posts by the folks that post on here I don't think there will be many issues at all. And yes I am a huge Mountain Dew fan. Well I am off now to check the forums and then I got to get some sleep. With my RL job and my UO addiction I have been awake for 36 hours with only a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Legends, PASmountaindew.... you'll like it here

Sorna, you will be missed... a calmer head I've never seen :) drop in now and then, kay?

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Look forward to watching you lock threads and delete my posts PAS :D :p...

Taker easy Sorna, You had a good run hun, may your feet take you on a travel to happiness and good days :).

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome, even though we are already off to a rocky start. Im opinionated to say the least! Ask Sorna!

I will miss Sorna, she was cool. Who else is going to cover my arse! :bowdown::bowdown:

Can I have your luna house yet Sorna?!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best wishes to you Sorna! You'll be missed for sure.

Pas i think I've already welcomed you...You have your work cut out for ya for sure!:fight: