• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Mount Fuji!

G

Mount Fuji is almost done merging Mount Fuji with EA-Land. So, we’re bringing EA-Land down shortly for a reboot.

Welcome to EA-Land! I bet you’re all glad to no longer be referred to as MFers!

M

Monkeybear

Welcome MFers

MF was the very first city I created it, I don't have any sims there though.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Ok couldn't update to TC3, now EA-Land is going offline. This is a sure sign to get more real chores done.

Later Gators.

D

donnallg

Can ya'll fix some objects too?

Been trying to cook all morning and she won't use the stoves....
Walks over like she's trying to but keeps bouncing from stove to stove and not cooking.

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

Can ya'll fix some objects too?

Been trying to cook all morning and she won't use the stoves....
Walks over like she's trying to but keeps bouncing from stove to stove and not cooking.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think your sim is just being rebellious! LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Mount Fuji is almost done merging Mount Fuji with EA-Land. So, we’re bringing EA-Land down shortly for a reboot.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is TC3 and EA land next ? Starting any of these merges to the East Coast Server today or tommrow?

D

donnallg

LOL

It was nuts watching her walk from stove to stove trying to put the pot on it, stirring air, walking to other stove and repeat over and over again.

Next time she just made salads after standing at the stove.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Parizad! We're glad to have arrived, but I'm not sure about the last bit.

Once an MFer, always an MFer.

K

Kiwi Lover

<blockquote><hr>

Once an MFer, always an MFer.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on Elz, we are fujiers. lets try to be a little more PC here. haha i will miss the fact that ever other city would go "Im from BF" or "Im from AV" and all we had to do was go "Yup Im from fuji, no there are no Japanese players play, no we are not a dead city, dont make me smack you"