• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Jolly Pines!

G

At 8-ishshshshsh pm PST tonight, Jolly Pines will have (we hope) finished merging with EA-Land.

Welcome former Jolly Pines residents! May your new life be fruitful and drama free.

When we've finished merging in JP, we will be rebooting EA-Land.

G

The [original] Strike Black will be pleased. He was getting sick of napping.

I

imported_Piyo Piyo

* fidgets in chair *

cant wait till im off work lol...

Thanks for all the hard work devs

Jo / Piyo

I

imported_debslee

WTG Guys! Doing good! Its getting very exciting indeed...... As we say in the bot factory GOOD JOB!!!!

Y

YellowRose5819

I am so glad to see it going so well for you guys we love you all

I

imported_Danny Dots

how long does it take to reboot EA Land?

Will the server/updater issue be solved once you reboot?

I

Isimsalotta

WOOT!! I am sooooo excited! My first City will be here tonite!! Kudos to all working on this merging endeavor!

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

how long does it take to reboot EA Land?

Will the server/updater issue be solved once you reboot?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao I just asked myself that same question?

G

Welcome JP to Ea Land Mount Fuji to go next, and then EA Land And Test Center 3 to move to East Coast then we start the main order! YAAAA EJ, DG, CC, AV. Hopefully Mount Fuji won't take too long so they can do TC 3 and EA land this week

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land is back on line.

gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for those of you who are not having an updater issue once again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land is back on line.

gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Only for those of you who are not having an updater issue once again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once they get the new hardware for it, it will no longer be a problem.

They're not stupid, ya know. They've made it clear they know it is a problem.

G

Oh pisk posh!! Great news for everyone with the merge but I miss my sim from AV. *throwing a temper tantrum*

I feel better now...thanks!

R

rieley

For the updater problem, is there more than one desktop shortcut (icon)? If so, are both being attempted to update?

I couldn't get on for over 12 hours, had the exact error message everyone else was getting...virus, etc. I have two shortcuts, and was only attempting to update one, then tried the other one which I had used to enter TC3 previously, there was the problem. Hope you understand this, if not possibly another poster can articulate better. And if this is not your problem, not trying to aggitate you further, just trying to help.

I'm not computer literate.

G

Yay JP!! It will be nice to finally get Tempty some skills and open her club now and then, lets see next big party will be St Patricks day!! Expect a bash!

G

MF should have been started sometime after the Maintance last night so we are going quickly! Hopefully TC 3 and EA Land will follow!!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

MF should have been started sometime after the Maintance last night so we are going quickly! Hopefully TC 3 and EA Land will follow!!

[/ QUOTE ]

MF is next right?....Ok...I'm getting fidgety at work too...I've told myself that I would NOT keep running here to see what news there may be...but I must not have been very convincing because this is like the 50ith time I've logged in and looked?

J

joyousoy65

Any idea of the time frame for Calvin Creek merge?

You guys are doing a wonderful job, keep it up!!!
Joyousjoy'

I

imported_MattelMichele

Looking forward to having a look a'round town. Thank you Dev.'s

~Michele

G

So where did my JP sim disappear to?

I logged in last week and he was still there, although for some reason you had 'evicted' me from my rare lot - which I'm still waiting for an explanation for.

On EA-Land login, I have my ex-TC sim and two Betaville sims. No sign of my two other BV sims, my JP main, or my DC sim.

Why? I'd like some answers please.

G

It could be that you are only seeing three of your sims, and the others are "hiding" so to speak. Check this thread to see if it can help you: click.

As for being evicted from your lot, did you actually go to JP or just look at the login screen?

G

I'll give that a try when I get home tonight, thanks. I've been kinda "out of the loop" for a few months and aren't up to date as I used to be on things round here.

Pity about the 'workarounds', surely it should just work properly first time?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll give that a try when I get home tonight, thanks.

Pity about the 'workarounds', surely it should just work properly first time?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the perfect world, yes, but when you've got a team of developers working on several different aspects of a game that they haven't touched in years, things are bound to not be perfect. It's all about patience.

Also - as far as your JP house goes, there is a chance you still have your home. If you just checked the login screen, production cities were shut down for the latter half of last week, so it would have appeared that your house did not exist when in fact it did.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Also - as far as your JP house goes, there is a chance you still have your home. If you just checked the login screen, production cities were shut down for the latter half of last week, so it would have appeared that your house did not exist when in fact it did.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I looked a week or so back (from city view), I had no home, someone had bought my plot and put something on it. I ended up buying a cheap lot somewhere just to build something to call home and to try and figure out what stuff I had. Rather difficult going from a size 8 home to nothing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It could be that you are only seeing three of your sims, and the others are "hiding" so to speak. Check this thread to see if it can help you: click.

As for being evicted from your lot, did you actually go to JP or just look at the login screen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't help, sorry.

I deleted my Betaville sims (because they were not really any use to me) and I have my ex-TC sim, one ex-Betaville sim that I've now registered to move, and the third slot is showing "Create a Sim".

No sign of my ex JP sim, or ex DC sim, anywhere.

G

You should have 8 EA Land slots total....since you deleted 3 BV sims and kept 1, how many empty slots do you now show? Tried to ask you this in Yahoo but you're not showing online for me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You should have 8 EA Land slots total....since you deleted 3 BV sims and kept 1, how many empty slots do you now show? Tried to ask you this in Yahoo but you're not showing online for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because I was sleeping at that time

I only have 3 slots. I can't scroll left or right.

Having looked in further detail I think that my 'AJ' sim there *is* my ex JP sim (born date June 03, I signed up in May 03) actually - so in that case, what happened to my TC sim and DC sim?

Oh, and all my money has gone... but I think that was part of their plan, yes? I have an inventory full of stuff and nowhere to put it or call home now unless I spend money.