• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Fellow Napa Players...

K

Kurgan

It looks like things are moving along with the boards.
Napa is still waiting for the invasion.
I am hoping to get me a new ride.
So if anyone wants to give a hand getting some.
Let me know.
Skills as Follows..
120 Lore
120 Taming
120 Vet
115 Music
115 Peace
100 Magery

You help me get one. And I will help you get one..

C

CRIMINAL

only if you tell me what rides you are talking about.
Magery 120
Evaluating Intel 120
Meditation 120
Animal Taming 115
Animal Lore 115
Vetinary 115

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've tamed 4 Dread Warhorses so far using my main Mage/Tamer, Zeus. He has 120.0 Taming/120.0 Lore/GM Vet/GM Magery/GM Eval/GM Med/80.0 Resist.
They're not very impressive for a 3 Slot Pet, they're VERY similar to the Nightmare (Look almost exactly like a Pure/Long Maned Mare, however they're a bit darker), they have 550-650 Health (From what i've seen so far), up to 125 DEX, sometimes a little above 125 INT (Tamed one with 130 INT) they have a little better Resists, different Damage % layout (40% Physical/20% Poison/40% Energy) and have a Base Damage of 20-26 (Nightmares have 16-26). Don't know if they can go above GM Wrest/Tact yet, but i do know they can't go above GM Resist. A Mare (Or Bake Kitsune) + Dragon/WW/Rune Beetle will probably easily outdamage the Dread Warhorse and a 2 Slot pet combo.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, they're not as Strong/Tough as a Cu Sidhe. Only advantage they have over a Cu Sidhe is Magic, which even then, then only have about 130 Mana.

C

CRIMINAL

havent been playing much so i dont know where the new stuff is located. just found out where to turn in stuff but i have no idea where to get the dread horse
my icq 86609908
any info would be greatly appreciated

S

Sunny

also..since we are all slowly coming back :D dang back to one post...

Ok back to topic...when is this invasion suppose to start? I see on other shards it has started...

The turn in is ok.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the invasion started this past saturday morning as mentioned in the fof...was only a morning invasion then started again on sunday its been going ever since..with breaks in between spawns

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a hideous time for my internet connection to take a nosedive! Every time I try to log into UO my conn drops :< Hopefully I can get this resolved soon and tag on Otis's tail and report all of his deaths!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooo, me dead?, never happen, Cmon now!! lol....if ya would have went into cove monday morn before the shards went down...you would have seen a nice pile of otis bodies LOL..coulda made a defence wall ...The Otis Wall....i did manage to solo the spawn and kill the vanguards but with no tamer around..and my tamer suckin alone...i had to kill the horses ACK

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, went to Cove, Fel on my Tamer/Mage shortly before server down and saw a bunch of Otis bones and the corpse of a Dread Warhorse. Tamed a good one the other day, it has Max Health (650), 147 INT (Which leads me to believe they have 150 Max INT) and decent Resists. One peculiar AI thing i've noticed about them is that if you stand in the same space as them, they move over. They also move around a little even if you tell them to follow you and you're standing still.

K

Kurgan

I wish to thank again Lady Xena. Spawn just happened at Cove, and she was nice enough to give me one of the Dread Warhorse's..
Again, Lady Xena..
You Rock...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup lady xena's been awesome, she's helped a few people out there, aswell as a few others..napa people rule ya know

M

Moburto

yes they seem to be only slightly better than a mare...the extra hps and a little better resists are nice but i'm not sure they are worth the 3 slots...off the top of my head mine had 582 hps, 113 dex, 125 int, resists were like 66 26 36 and i cant remember the poison and energy right now ...guess ill have to wait until mine is fully trained....anyways its good to see the forums back up...even if they are temporary :)