Welcome EM Adris

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 28, 2003
Emile's gonna eat you!

I couldn't make it to the event tonight, but someone before hand suggested we'd be getting you, and they had nothing but good words for your work on Catskills, so I look forward to seeing what you bring to Europa, at least in the time before your gnawed bones end up on the pile along with all the rest Emile has been consuming recently...

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2004
And a welcome to Europa from me too (Sparrow) in this case.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2005
Berlin
Welcome and hold on to your ... oh, I see, too late: Alaster got you already.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2005
Berlin
Oh, and I don't know how they do it over in Catskills, but here you HAVE to babble, or there's no cake for you, ever!

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Welcome!

Good sign your events are enjoyed, if people from Catskills stalk you onto Europa! ;)

S

Stig

* Good sign your events are enjoyed, if people from Catskills stalk you onto Europa! ;) *

You can run, but you cant hide :)

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
UK
Following in my footsteps from Catskills to Europa :) Welcome

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Thanks again everyone for the welcome, It's quite touching to see players from Catskills coming here just to see me - it really means a lot.