• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Dinner & Excursion Treasure Hunt

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
DNM , .BB. and additional sponsorship from the Governor of Moonglow , would like to host a Dinner and Treasure Hunt Excursion into the fierce Jungles of Britannia. 8/16/16 . Dinner will be at Haven Town Square and start at 8 est. coffee will also be served to sober up the pirates for the hunt, after the Dinner get your boots on as we take a hunting party into the jungles hunting for treasures, .....Hope to see you all there

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jaden is this correct Date & Time ?

EM August Schedule from sticky up top :

08/15 Mon - The Forgotten (ongoing arc) - RP Heavy 7pm est
08/16 Tue - Governor's Meeting - 7pm est
08/22 Mon - The Motley Crew - 7pm est

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes ...and Thank you Lord Bytor ,,,this time since its an hour after the governor meeting and the month looks pretty full on any day I can be online we might just go ahead with this and plan another later in month or beginning of next Month......Unless it upsets anyone.....?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There will be a Treasure hunt following Dinner ......maybe if the dinner is to early you can make it to the Treasure hunt..........................(In the Jungle the Mighty Jungle The Lion sleeps tonight......) and remember there shall be a prize given out 1 million gold to the largest Cougar brought to us tonight , must be dated on hunting permit for today

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well we might have went on while others were busy with the Governors meeting but the Dinner was a WONDERFUL Success, thanks to all that attended and we had a winner of the largest Cougar hunting permit , Baldrick won that with a landslide,,,,saw some new players in Catskills and life looks peachy,,,,Thank You to all that attended and Thanks again to Moonglow for inspiring this and to the great guild for all being there and supporting this much love goes out to DNM and .BB. guilds

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to have missed it. The Gov's meeting did run over. I ran over looking for you all, but you must have already headed out by the time I got there. Congrats on what sounds like a fun time.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wasn't in Haven as long as last time....took some players on an excursion treasure hunt then came back to Haven

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We did have the dinner there I'm sorry I didn't quite state that very well.....it didn't last as long because of those wanting to hurry and go treasure hunt.....next time I will stay behind to puck up late comers ...I'm sorry

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Jaden, in truth sometimes my mind loses details. Next time I will take better notes. *grins sheepishly*