• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome back

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope everyone managed to find us again. Let's make the most of our temporary home. We're still here to help!

O

Onewing

Don't forget little ole me. I've been checking in, but too busy to make any appearances due to IRL situations. Glad to see everyone still hanging around. :)

T

tanls

Hello! Been a little bit. I have checked the boards a bit, but was waiting for it to settle out before really coming back. I guess it's settled down some. Are we going to have to re-register again once the "real" boards come back up? Just wondering. Glad to see ppl are still here.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what they're going to do with people like me that changed names (The-Dish was part of my roleplaying sim and well, I'm not a sim anymore, am I!), but people like you who used the same name should just merge into one with no problems. Of course this is just my slightly educated opinion of how it will happen, because I'm not tech geeky enough to help with the data merging ;)