• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome Back!! and some FYI...

E

Electroflap

The threads are starting to heat up again.. and I personally wanted to say Welcome Back to all those who have recently taken a Stratics/TT break lately! Now if we could only find steveo....

I'm also going to take this time to inform you all that I myself will be leaving TT soon again.. I only got a friend to cover me for one month last month so I could make my black cats and the time is running out soon.. I also have to attend to family matters on the 21st which is out of state.. so the 20th will be my last day on TT until I figure something out again.. Hopefully I can weasel my parents into helping me out with a subscription while I am there but I dont think they approve of my TT addiction.. They are still searching for the right self-help program for my TT habits.. LMBO!! Let's all cross fingers and enjoy my next week of TT.. well as soon as I get back from my 72!!