• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

weird friend glitch... what is going on

K

kiwi115

when i ask somone to be my friend it says ok then i ask again??? is this a bug????

V

Voilet

I dunno..I have the same thing goin on. It wont accept a new friend.:sad3:

H

Holocog

You cant have more than 49 friends or sfs. If you try to make a 50th, You will have to ask agian and again. So to make new friends, you must have 48 friends or less.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

T

toontownhappy

No, I've encountered this too. Someone asks to be your friend, and you say yes...but you have to ask to be friends, too, before they appear on your friends list. This is quite annoying!

S

susan4633

this is freaky. i made room for someone today and although i agreed to be fr and it accepted it, she didn't show on my list. this happened friday night to poor winky too. i made room then as well.
if this is a new invention of tt...it isn't one of their better ones.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's been that way since the update.

even if one of you says yes and there is room, names don't appear on the list.

much easier to get a TF on the list than a regular friend.

F

Fangs McWolf

it's been that way since the update.

even if one of you says yes and there is room, names don't appear on the list.

much easier to get a TF on the list than a regular friend.
DXD friends isn't working in ToonTown right now.

TF'ing doesn't work, as it tells you that one of you has too many friends on your list, even if there is room on both lists.

B

Bumbledogswirls

TT is being, special, lately. It makes me sick. I love the new stuff, but the errors are making me nautious. :bs: it's killin me

S

SSniffleslam

The friend glitch is really strange...I can make friends on all but one of my toon's on my account, and then on my daughter's account only a couple of toons can make friends. (This is regardless of how many friends they already have...)

T

toontownhappy

What's REALLY weird is that the glitch doesn't even happen consistently! I had to "double-friend" one toon, but I could "normal-friend" a second! No clue as to why that would be...:coco: